Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

micey84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I’m waiting for the JM supporters see what excuses can cook up to use now.

Oh wait they are not watching the game.

Time to lower expectations for the season. Fight 5th with arsenal, if we have some luck can sneak in for a 4th place

TakKiu

Master Member
Reaction score
You see the stadium so empty liao when the game haven’t even ended.

First time seeing that.

Fret not. Sponsors are pouring in... All this club needs, is a change of management and players. Maybe a change of owner too.

:spin:

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wa. Jose stood there clapping his hands facing the Stratford ends alone for almost a minute...

Hmmmm

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now we await all the doom days message or comments from Paul scholes, Gary Neville or maybe even Ryan Giggs.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just nice, last game for August

We have 3 away matches to used to be mid to low-table teams and 1 home match.
Maybe we can start winning those.

Meanwhile can play this song liao

Hopefully when September ends, can hear some good news from the board..and get a good result against Newcastle (who had 20% possession playing at home) on 7th Oct before we meet JM's old club Chelsea. Will that match be the final nail to the coffin?

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think Jose is going to quit, or he knows he’s gonna get the sack if he doesn’t get a result today. I saw him specifically walked to the Stretford End and clap the supporters for a full minute. No expression, just constant clapping and sort of a thank you and goodbye. I’ll be surprised if he’s still United’s manager for the next game

micey84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wood can sack Jose now meh? Our board usually have season objectives, if end of season confirm failed, then can sack.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
By the way Lindelof is a clown :s13:

I have never dislike a United player but he could be the first one. What the feck was he doing?

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wood can sack Jose now meh? Our board usually have season objectives, if end of season confirm failed, then can sack.

Perhaps Woody has learned his lesson of not delaying the inevitable? That’s why he was unwilling to release the funds. That really looked like a goodbye to me from Jose, or maybe i think too much :s13:

I’m sure someone will post a video of that soon

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Perhaps Woody has learned his lesson of not delaying the inevitable? That’s why he was unwilling to release the funds. That really looked like a goodbye to me from Jose, or maybe i think too much :s13:

I’m sure someone will post a video of that soon

It is all over BBC sports page and other news site will show as well.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Just pay the compensation.... the football world is among the rare few where you are paid to go for not producing results.....and u can hire again by another club if the price is correct.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think Jose is going to quit, or he knows he’s gonna get the sack if he doesn’t get a result today. I saw him specifically walked to the Stretford End and clap the supporters for a full minute. No expression, just constant clapping and sort of a thank you and goodbye. I’ll be surprised if he’s still United’s manager for the next game

He got the dignity to quit or not? If he quits will get payout/golden handshake?

We have problems in defense yes, but our attack wasn't clinical. This is what you get when you only train for negative tactics, your attacking players do not get the time to practice on their attacking movements and finishing in a competitive match. That's what the pre season friendlies are for. Not to park the bus and have 1 -2 shots throughout the 90mins in a friendly match.

We have tons of shots today, but very few on target and many big glaring misses as well. I don't blame our attackers for missing when chances created are few and has been for the past few 2 seasons. You can get in any good attacking player but once they are indoctrinated to JM's tactics, they will forget how to shoot on target and score.

Thanks JM for everything, its time you move on. We'll call you back 3 years later for a 1 year contract if we need an instant trophy..Cos that's what you seem to specialize in. Just a 1 season wonder manager.

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Flame on!!!!!!!

y0T5vFI.jpg

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Flame on!!!!!!!

y0T5vFI.jpg

dun like that, African kids can eat those....

JK, anyway just put it up for sale. And donate the money to Spool for Utd to win the league this season. Who knows you might get a surprise.

micey84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

JK, anyway just put it up for sale. And donate the money to Spool for Utd to win the league this season. Who knows you might get a surprise.

Paging for Juan mata live odds now. Mata now not even in the first 18 relegated to being part time punter

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Still so smug after the lost...

The fans who clapped at the end is to thank you for your services before you leave the club.

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

They deserve what they got!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.