September 12 Apple Media Event Discussions

PetPet

Reaction score
The stream will take place on 13th Sept at 1AM SGT on Apple's Website

fDPkqRH.png

Apple today sent out media invites for its annual iPhone-centric event that will be held on Wednesday, September 12 at 10:00 a.m. at the Steve Jobs Theater on the Apple Park Campus in Cupertino, California.

The media invites released today give a first look at the theme of the event and feature the tagline "Gather Round," likely referencing the main ring-shaped building at Apple Park.
Macrumors

Last edited:

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they always do e media announcement n invites 1 week before e event

rohitntu

Reaction score
Sep 28th is when you can collect it. It’s always at the start of the F1 weekend. Can collect you phone and then head to F1 for free practice on Friday. It’s a tradition!

mav3rick

Master Member
Reaction score

spidercyj

Master Member
Reaction score

lloop9

Reaction score
Does SG has the same launch date for new iPhones as the US? Or we get them at later date?

chenaz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To prevent potential user from buying note 9 first .

Exclusive: This is ‘iPhone XS’ — design, larger version, and gold colors confirmed

We believe that the new 5.8-inch and 6.5-inch iPhones will both be called iPhone XS. We also believe iPhone XS will come in a new gold color option not previously offered on the new design. Apple leaked its own gold version of the iPhone X through the FCC, but it has not been available to purchase.

ownself leak ownself :s22:

battledome64

Master Member
Reaction score
I understand that they are removing Touch ID - a step backwards

3D Touch a step backwards

rvyne7

Reaction score
hoping for iphone-x like iPad pro huehuehue..

I think skipping iPhone for now, I dont think they'll offer significant changes on my iPhone x.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.