ok went to check it out..
IEDrPSH.png

11 players

10 char

123kidy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
take your pick at his other quotes in case u didn't read them

"From a strategic point of view we didn't lose, the tactical point of view we didn't lose, but we lost"

"All our @manutd fans don't read newspapers. Don't watch television. All our fans are more intelligent than that. They answer in a most amazing way. I don't think it's normal for a team to lose at home and respond the way they did"

There's no sound here but this was Mourinho reacting to a question about Phil Jones and if his absence means there's a defensive crisis.

Mourinho, "I don't know what Phil Jones has, maybe a hamstring, but we have Smalling, Lindelof and Eric Bailly."

MOURINHO: "We worked very, very well during the week. Prepared very well. Players had a fantastic attitude. At half-time @manutd should have been two goals up. Everyone could feel one goal could change the direction of the game. Then the third goal came and killed it."

Jose Mourinho asked if he knows his best back four: “No. I don’t know my best back four.” #MUFC #MUNTOT

MOURINHO: "A team that fights the way @manutd did, and lose at home, is a very difficult thing for anyone. But one thing is clear, the team is united. There is no union without the manager"

Mourinho on Shaw (only member of #GW2 back-four to keep his place): "I saw Luke Shaw, with the result 3-0, having fatigue and cramps and still keeping in the game, with that pride and dignity that the fans applaud."

Jose Mourinho: “The message that the supporters gave to the players was my message. When you play the way you play, when you missed the chances we missed. It is a positive message. I’m happy & humbled by the way the supporters reacted to the boys.”

Mourinho, "We lose here last season against Sevilla and we were booed deservedly. Today we lost at home and we're applauded because we deserved it."

Another highlight: "The fans are the best judge," Mourinho says. So what about fact many of them left early? "I would too... I know how difficult it is to get to the centre of Manchester from here."

i saw. but if you think what he did by saying he won 3titles and went berserk and walked out is normal then i got nothing to say
because simply a hardcore fan will do and say anything to back his manager

Gr3yham3

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
he already did talk about what happened on the pitch, no? He said he thought that we were tactically better, and before Spurs took the lead, I think that was true. It was not some shambolic performance as the scoreline might suggest.

by saying such things at the press conference to get all the media attention onto himself instead of the team or individual players - is that not what a good manager should do? Again, just like last week, we cannot blame him if players miss good chances or commit simple defensive errors that lead to goals. Jose has no xbox controller to control Lukaku to score those chances or Jones to jump with Kane for the goal.

Am not saying that Jose is totally blameless, but I think some of the reactions towards him here are a bit over. I hope that we can produce a similar performance to what we saw in the first 50 mins of this match this weekend. If we do, I think we can pick things up from there.

white_prince

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Go Go familiar 3rd season at Chelsea for JM
Next year no CL football and new manager again
Has become Laughing stock for this and next seasons

#MourinhoOut

Reaction score
After 2 seasons, buying 2 CBs, still do not know best back 4. Good job Mou.

Of course it is Moyes and LVG's fault, they left a crapped squad to him.

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As usual, succumb to opponents who love to press us. We have been incredibly prone against high pressing opponents since post-SAF era and no managers have solved this issue after 5 seasons.

#MourinhoOut

Reaction score
All those who did well in WC suddenly lose their form back here. Of course, like what Mou said, did well in WC because it is a short tournament and they were isolated so can concentrate to do well.

I wonder what distract his players so much now that they all are doing badly. Is Mou himself the distraction?

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes

10 char
All those who did well in WC suddenly lose their form back here. Of course, like what Mou said, did well in WC because it is a short tournament and they were isolated so can concentrate to do well.

I wonder what distract his players so much now that they all are doing badly. Is Mou himself the distraction?

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Definitely a better showing from the team, and LukeS was brilliant to watch. Stocky? I don't care how stocky he gets if he can push and round an opposition fullback like that.

A little more purpose from everyone else, but I personally thought Fred wasn't very well positioned throughout the game. But the improvement in purpose came at the cost of some horrible passing from all over. Pain to watch passes going straight to opposition players, although one could say maybe Spurs' manager had such fantastic tactics that he could get his players into the right positions to intercept all the time.

I'd still rather see JoseM in charge than any other available one. And I really hope no one restarts the "PhilJ and VictorL are better defenders than ChrisS" topic again because they aren't.

Doomsday

Reaction score
Sad that we lost again. In relegation form now. Board, players and manager all to blame for our predicament.

Last edited:

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
its not normal but now the attention will be on his crazy last bit

the media won't single out any player this week cos they got enough material to write now to last till next game. his crazy 3 PL talk and clapping at the end means etc etc etc.....
i saw. but if you think what he did by saying he won 3titles and went berserk and walked out is normal then i got nothing to say
because simply a hardcore fan will do and say anything to back his manager

apeape

Reaction score
Everyone happy that the team played better than last game, which we lost as well. very easy to please the Mou supporters when the fact is, it is still horrible to watch.

Also another fact is, if Moyes and LVG was in charge you guys would probably hound them for this kinda play, but its Mourinho. He does nothing wrong.

Saw another comment that players were better in WC, of course they are, there were not under Mourinho. It was time for them to shine in their short term freedom.

Don't know how obvious it can get

Last edited:

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those pundits who had made negative comments are in a way correct. Man Utd is no longer competitive this season. More like a mid table team.

apeape

Reaction score
If this goes on, end of season i'll be on the away side chanting Man City's favourite song Who the **** is man united? There's no way I am supporting Mourinho's Man Utd, from top level to mid tier club. And shame on the Mou supporters, you lot are enabling this. Positivity is one thing, but too much is just making you blind.

If you have anything to say otherwise, prove it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.