November 2017 SBF

viccom87

Reaction score
Anybody who done selection on or before 19 June 2018 still got no news? Hdb asked me for additional documents on 20 Aug 2018.. Which I have submitted.. Why they so troublesome one?

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Anybody who done selection on or before 19 June 2018 still got no news? Hdb asked me for additional documents on 20 Aug 2018.. Which I have submitted.. Why they so troublesome one?

It happened to me whereby they kept asking me to submit documents which I had submitted previously. So just give them and maybe you can check with your CRM whether chop chop confirm everything received liao, no more docs liao. Then the relevant department will process your application accordingly. Good luck

LynR52

Reaction score

Yup. Selection 4th June. Last wk my crm wants town council letter from me. Sibei sian. Dunno want town council letter for what. My option fees expiring nxt wk. I give up waiting already. LOL

viccom87

Reaction score
Yup. Selection 4th June. Last wk my crm wants town council letter from me. Sibei sian. Dunno want town council letter for what. My option fees expiring nxt wk. I give up waiting already. LOL

Wa.. Like that damn sian.. Hopefully they don't play dirty and makan the option fee which many said hdb won't do that.. (keeping my finger crossed).. Donno they sleeping or what.. But think of it, quite lucky also, Now under new ruling, no need to wipe out all the cpf, can keep for rainy days.. But I also got no much to keep.. Haha..

Amex^1234

Reaction score
Wa.. Like that damn sian.. Hopefully they don't play dirty and makan the option fee which many said hdb won't do that.. (keeping my finger crossed).. Donno they sleeping or what.. But think of it, quite lucky also, Now under new ruling, no need to wipe out all the cpf, can keep for rainy days.. But I also got no much to keep.. Haha..

Actually keep = you need loan more from HDB... so nett nett they earn more from your interest loan... i rather wipe off.. :s13::s13:

semblady123

Reaction score
Yay !!!
Finally collected my keys today!!! Wooohioo

Now need to start contacting IDs and sourcing for one.

Anyways how Long u all took to get the 2K credited into ur bank account ? Thanks

viccom87

Reaction score
Actually keep = you need loan more from HDB... so nett nett they earn more from your interest loan... i rather wipe off.. :s13::s13:

Haha, Ya lor for me, if keep only keep about 4 to 4k for raining days, in case change job or start own small business, can Tahan 3 months instalment can already..

semblady123

Reaction score
Yes yes .. today they give option to keep some amount.
I said to wipe out fully 🤣

zidmosby

Reaction score
Yay !!!

Anyways how Long u all took to get the 2K credited into ur bank account ? Thanks

Congrats!! Mine in one more week; super excited!

You never ask your CRM on how long it takes? I am also wondering but I heard around 2 weeks.

zidmosby

Reaction score
Haha, Ya lor for me, if keep only keep about 4 to 4k for raining days, in case change job or start own small business, can Tahan 3 months instalment can already..

Actually I think it comes back to square one la. Either you wipe out everything so monthly is smaller, or you keep some and monthly deduction is bigger. End up will need to still fork out cash at some point.

semblady123

Reaction score
Hey thanks.

Good luck to u too.

She said 4 weeks for bank in to account
If choose to get cheque then 6 weeks

I’m just finding out when is the earliest someone got it 🤭

Money money money 😇

Congrats!! Mine in one more week; super excited!

You never ask your CRM on how long it takes? I am also wondering but I heard around 2 weeks.

Amex^1234

Reaction score

Haha i took 8k out transfer to investment account.. i ask my agent park at low risk investment..

Amex^1234

Reaction score
Yay !!!

wa.. not confirm ID before collecting keys ah...haha... can try to ask my ID for quote.. he is not bad.. i think finishing my Reno in 2 weeks time. :s12::s12:

heybuddy

Reaction score
wa.. not confirm ID before collecting keys ah...haha... can try to ask my ID for quote.. he is not bad.. i think finishing my Reno in 2 weeks time. :s12::s12:

That's very fast! Mine still need 3 to 4 weeks more to rectify defects.. your one took how long?

Xxlxxd

Reaction score
Hi! may i know u guys waited how long for hdb to come and rectify the defects after submitting the defects checklist? Thanks in advance!

Monday21

Reaction score
Hi !! Long time no visit this thread hehe. Busy with work and pregnancy pain hahah. Anyway, I saw someone asking bout the return of the deposit right? It took mine bout... 3 weeks..

Amex^1234

Reaction score
That's very fast! Mine still need 3 to 4 weeks more to rectify defects.. your one took how long?

3-4weeks? why need so long.. i told the HDB officer to rectify for me in a week time as i need to start my reno asap.. and was done it within a week. :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.