Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
11 cars were involved in this chain collision along PIE on 25/8/18.

The first car (yellow Toyota C-HR) driver said there were road works of tree pruning causing his front car to jam brake and in turn, he braked hard. Whilst not hitting the front car, his rear was crashed into.

One by one the crash just happened to form this chain collision.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
must be phv again

:o

The first car (yellow Toyota C-HR) driver said there were road works of tree pruning causing his front car to jam brake and in turn, he braked hard. Whilst not hitting the front car, his rear was crashed into.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I saw another chain collision on pie on sun noon... also quite a few cars.

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
So long it's a honest living,we don steal or snatch or break the law, so damn you. If every one can be director, who will sweep the floor and clean the street for you? And who will drive you home after work (or point A to point B). I hope you take public transport your whole life or drive your own car. Please don't call taxi or grab or other private hirer.

Inb4 by Bagger

Driving is an Uncle's job. Don't know why you guys want to be called Uncle at and early age.

jimmylimts

Reaction score

Means CHR caused the crash by jamming too hard. Many times see KS driver jam brake so far apart from the front car. I can even see the car plate of the car in front! :s13:

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
At heavier traffic lane 1 always will have people brake hard one.

I don't understand if you so scare to drive lane 1 when a lot of car

Then shoo to lane 2.

Want satki in lane 1 but see car infront tap brake only gan cheong like one don't know what ku ku...

Laoyeh

Banned
Reaction score
Hi all,my brother taking his English language test tml,after he pass the test tml, he can go register as a grab driver immediately or not??

Sent from HUAWEI TRT-L21A using GAGT

jimmylimts

Reaction score
At heavier traffic lane 1 always will have people brake hard one.

I don't understand if you so scare to drive lane 1 when a lot of car

Then shoo to lane 2.

Want satki in lane 1 but see car infront tap brake only gan cheong like one don't know what ku ku...

If the car in front have much superb brake then yours and can stop suddenly very fast. See how u siam:s13::s13::s13:

Driving is about avoiding accident. That means taking care of cars behind you too. I jam brakes, those tailgating long long kiss my butt. But I choose to tap and tap and tap and stop just near the front car.

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The PIE stretch along eunos n paya lebar exit is no joke. A lot of phua bak i saw zham brake n cut to exit dangerously. Mostly i saw r the ***** auntie phv n some women in conti. Not sexist but hard truth.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
The PIE stretch along eunos n paya lebar exit is no joke. A lot of phua bak i saw zham brake n cut to exit dangerously. Mostly i saw r the ***** auntie phv n some women in conti. Not sexist but hard truth.

That area ah those never always go one. But want go ubi/macpherson/MP/east coast rd/

They will like eh exit paya lebar or eunos, exit paya lebar or eunos, exit paya lebar or eunos, exit paya lebar or eunos.

ubi ave 3. exit both paya lebar or eunos also can.
how how go pl or eunos pl or eunos pl or eunos.

Then last min OH YA OH YA PAYA LEBAR.

Then tokyo drift to exit lo

bedok reservoir rd part of it is exit eunos and not exit bedok reservoir rd. confuse confuse OH YA OH YA EXIT EUNOS EUNOS, tokyo drift exit again.

Last edited:

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That area ah those never always go one. But want go ubi/macpherson/MP/east coast rd/

They will like eh exit paya lebar or eunos, exit paya lebar or eunos, exit paya lebar or eunos, exit paya lebar or eunos.

ubi ave 3. exit both paya lebar or eunos also can.
how how go pl or eunos pl or eunos pl or eunos.

Then last min OH YA OH YA PAYA LEBAR.

Then tokyo drift to exit lo

bedok reservoir rd part of it is exit eunos and not exit bedok reservoir rd. confuse confuse OH YA OH YA EXIT EUNOS EUNOS, tokyo drift exit again.

** la tokyo drift simi. More like clumsy idiots.

Use GPS. No such problem. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.