Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's should be quite clear now, Eddy is a glazer lap dog.

some days i just wished we got taken over by an arab billionaire....

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This i like

Manager, players and fans are the holy trinity of a football club. They cannot exist without one another. I'll back the manager when he is still here and until he's gone. Same i did with Moyesy, with van Gaal. I'll never want to see my team lose just to see the manager go

ok maybe for me ... NOT Moyes HAHAHA.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just thinking, imagine what ArseneW could've achieved if he was at United, with the kind of board backing (and growing finances) SAF got.

I'm not joking and lots will laugh at me. Wenger is the manager i want to see replace Jose if he's gone. He will make Old Trafford sit up again

apeape

Reaction score
he wanted to hire JM to appease the fans

even I did not like the idea of Mou at Man Utd way back when the rumours started. Anyone who can pick a fight with C.Ronaldo kinda proves he's not fit for a squad full of stars no?

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
who do you think gave him the 3rd season?

who do you think signed him even though the facts are known to fans?

the management wanted his "win some trophies in the first season or 2" miracle pill. bite the bullet to hire him. now extended him even further. :)
I blame the board as well. It's not just 1 person but the group who decided to keep him. Apparently they think they know better than the previous clubs that sacked him. But instead they've fallen into the same trap. If there's a consolation to it, I'll say we aren't alone to have gone through this situation. Chelsea even went through it twice.

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not surprised at all..
as i've mentioned earlier. Zidane suddenly left RM and we see the pattern during the final days of LVG surfacing.

will Zidane siam far far or will he tell Ed to go find a footballing guy to talk to him.
maybe ed is preparing to sabo JM by going behind his back to find another manager

he did it to lvg b4 he can do it again

he wanted to hire JM to appease the fans after moyes/lvg management
JM known to win trophies
but now seems like turn out more disastrous

123kidy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Since you name drop people here, others have the right to call you out too no? Why would i have personal issue with you when i don't even know you? We are all keyboard warriors here and supporting the same football club a million miles away

not personal issue, then?
call me out over? because?
or u cannot understand my style of writing?

i said it b4 and i will say it again
this place needs a person to bring positively after a bad game and he's the person to always bring it

whats wrong with a litte happiness in here?
sometimes we can troll abit to add fun here
but dont belittle others

apeape

Reaction score
I'm not joking and lots will laugh at me. Wenger is the manager i want to see replace Jose if he's gone. He will make Old Trafford sit up again

I actually think this is a good idea. Gives Arsene a reason to prove he is not an "aging manager" and be better than Mou.

123kidy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not surprised at all..
as i've mentioned earlier. Zidane suddenly left RM and we see the pattern during the final days of LVG surfacing.

will Zidane siam far far or will he tell Ed to go find a footballing guy to talk to him.

maybe zidane told him he need one year to rest
tell him come back again

ed bo bian stick with JM
ed not getting players for JM are signs thing not going well

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not surprised at all..

Wenger is also free now. Wenger is also French. He can handle Pogba and Martial egos. And he knows how to get the best out of Alexis

Do it Ed! :s13:

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nah not they they know better or wad.
they banking in on the 1st 2 season cure. after Moyes n van Gaal they wanted a quick fix.

and i kept saying this, there was ample time to judge Jose till end of the season before giving him the new contract.
if they were unsure of Jose delivering den why scared to lose him to PSG?
I blame the board as well. It's not just 1 person but the group who decided to keep him. Apparently they think they know better than the previous clubs that sacked him. But instead they've fallen into the same trap. If there's a consolation to it, I'll say we aren't alone to have gone through this situation. Chelsea even went through it twice.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lets jus say this is the reason

what do you think is better option for the club now?
caretaker/interim or stick with JM until Zidane or anyone they deem suitable is available

maybe zidane told him he need one year to rest
tell him come back again

ed bo bian stick with JM
ed not getting players for JM are signs thing not going well

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TJQ4WEa.jpg

Hope everyone have a good laugh

123kidy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nah not they they know better or wad.
they banking in on the 1st 2 season cure. after Moyes n van Gaal they wanted a quick fix.

and i kept saying this, there was ample time to judge Jose till end of the season before giving him the new contract.

ya i rmb there are reports of JM linking to PSG in jan
he did mention he wanna coach there some day?
n he said things like he wont be coach at united for many years like SAF

ed n board probably panicked and gave him a new contract?
at that time the team was doing decently well. still in all the cups

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

That was after he won two trophies for the club in his first season. The club thought he could push on in his second and win the big one. He was given the extended contract before the Sevilla game yeah? And we all know what happened in that game

It's hindsight now really. Almost everyone including the media thought he'll win the league here in his second season. Now everyone is crucifying him with their pitchforks. Is the Old Trafford job too big even for a manager like him who has won it all?

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not surprised at all..

i'm not entirely convinced Zidane is that great of manager. Yes he won 3 champions league but frankly sometimes i think even alan pardew would have got Real madrid quite far in the UCL with the team madrid had at that time lol.

123kidy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lets jus say this is the reason

what do you think is better option for the club now?
caretaker/interim or stick with JM until Zidane or anyone they deem suitable is available

i say stick with JM and see whether he can turn this round

unless the situation is like his second stint at chelsea where the club is 16th in dec.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i'm not entirely convinced Zidane is that great of manager. Yes he won 3 champions league but frankly sometimes i think even alan pardew would have got Real madrid quite far in the UCL with the team madrid had at that time lol.

WTF bro

Alan Pardew? :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.