Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

He said it himself. He dunno what's his best back four. After 2 seasons still figuring it out.

He demands respect for his past glories but sorry, he is still living in the past and his past glories. This is about what's happening to the club now...not what he has done to OTHER clubs in the past.

Continue backing him guys.

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
New mgr coming hehehe

ya ya new manager
with new manager,
smalling becomes ramos, jones becomes varane, shaw becomes alba, martial becomes perisic, valencia becomes alves, rashford become neymar, mata become messi OVERNIGHT

please la, new manager also need to buy players to overhaul the current bunch

Last edited:

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
ok didn't read that article about the accent.
sorry guys...

i don't think is the manager problem...yes he put the players but up to the players to perform

is the players is woody

the players are paid to perform....but did they?
woody? u want people to sign but don't back him? just sanchez and fred flintstone?

don't think we should sack jose....sacking him = lvg or moist...and we becum a sacking club...like blues like red...

yes he bot lindeof and baly but how to do know which one is what jose actually want?
is a list of players ...woody sure choose those cheaper and younger options...
maybe jose got top list but woody want cheaps and resale value.

he already told woody to clear players but woody want max return of cos no want buy...example damian and rojo...

woody will sure tell club u want buy u pay x price if not bye...to woody he don't get the$he don't care...but to jose is he don't get the players he got problem cos he forsee the problem...

another issue jose have he is without his top general farina rite?now is carrick is assistant rite?

of cos got issue.....one is he work with donkey years one he justknow

Last edited:

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sorry guys...

i don't think is the manager problem...yes he put the players but up to the players to perform

is the players is woody

woody? u want people to sign but don't back him? just sanchez and fred flintstone?

don't think we should sack jose....sacking him = lvg or moist...and we becum a sacking club...like blues like red...

yes he bot lindeof and baly but how to do know which one is what jose actually want?

he already told woody to clear players but woody want max return of cos no want buy...example damian and rojo...

woody will sure tell club u want buy u pay x price if not bye...to woody he don't get the$he don't care...but to jose is he don't get the players he got problem cos he forsee the problem...

another issue jose have he is without his top general farina rite?now is carrick is assistant rite?

exactly, of coz he can work with the current players but he knows not all of them are at the same level
he knows they will fvck up from time to time, so he asked for a list of players to come in and help raise the level
but woody refused to give

and now, these players have demonstrated the expected fvck up in the last 2 games
and ppl are calling for the manager's head

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Keys left SPEECHLESS by Andy Gray’s stunning Jose Mourinho suggestion
MANCHESTER UNITED boss Jose Mourinho has been made evens to be the next Premier League manager to leave his post.

Richard Keys: “I think his [Mourinho’s] time is done at Manchester United. I think they’re a club, I said, in crisis and I don’t think players want to play for him. I don’t think players want to go there and join him. I think that the football they play is not exciting, even by their own standards. I would put Zinedine Zidane in right now.”

Andy Gray: “You’re just plucking a name!”

RK: “I’m not plucking a name. He’s got three European Cups recently, he’s managed Real Madrid with some class and style.”

AG: “I’m going to give you another one and you might laugh at me. I’m going to give you another one - Roberto Martinez.”

RK: “I’m not gonna laugh at you, I’m speechless.”

Keys also later tweeted: “You can not be serious…” in bemusement at his long-time colleague’s recommendation.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...r-United-Richard-Keys-Andy-Gray-Jose-Mourinho

Man Utd becoming a laughing stock as they debated on who will be the next manager to replace Mourinho.

apeape

Reaction score
I think other people also mentioned that the same players that playing horribly were performing up to standard to excellent in the WC, so it can't be all the players fault. what do you think?

Also the Fred 'Flinstone' comment is absolutely hilarious hahahahaahaha! Legend!

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
his 2 centrebacks, which ever the combination, has taken turns to either get injured or make silly mistakes. as he has mentioned, prev game was A & B, yesterday C & D, now 1 is injured so C gonna pair with A or B next game, when E comes back he is another option. none so far has been able to claim the spot their own.

and that last bit, i think he got tired of the questions that were asked. give a good rant and let all the media attention all be on his strange words.
anyone today talked about the team or any player? nah. today's show is 30secs of Jose's ownself praise ownself past glory.
is that what he wanted to achieve? i think so.
Is it affecting them by changing them a lot? Is that affecting the confidence of the way they play?
“No."

If you play a midfielder in a back-three [Ander Herrera] does that not affect Lindelof's confidence? Does it suggest you don't trust him in a back-three?
“You want to make the miracle of my team played so well and strategically we were so so good and you want to try and transform this press conference into 'let's blame the guy'. You have to tell me what is the most important thing.

“When I win matches I come here many times and you are not happy that I won matches, and you say the most important thing is the way of playing.”

I'm just asking about your defending?
“No, no, no, you have to make a decision in relation to that, because I need to know what is the most important thing. If it is is to play well or if it is to win matches? Is it to play offensively, or is it to play for a certain result?

“Today we were aggressive, we press high, Tottenham couldn't make two passes coming from the back, they made lots of mistakes because of our pressure high, we project the full-backs, we had Valencia and Luke Shaw arriving in dangerous positions, we miss goals with an open goal, we missed chances, we were unlucky in rebounds in both goals, we lost a game because we conceded a goal from the first corner of the match against us on minute 50-something.

“In the first-half, zero free-kicks, zero corners conceded, in minute 50-something they have one corner and score a goal, and you want, with that goal, you want to transform the story of your game. But don't lose your time, because today I had the proof that the best judge in football are the supporters, they are the best judge.”

But many of the supporters walked out?

“I would do the same, losing 3-0, taking two hours from here to the centre of Manchester, because it's where I live and I know that after matches it takes two hours, so I would do the same, so keep trying, keep trying, keep trying.”

But are they not judging your team by walking out?
“We lost last season here against Sevilla ([ast season in the Champions League last 16] and we were booed, because we deserved, because we were not good, because we were not dangerous enough, because Sevilla deserved to win the match. We were booed, and deservedly.

“Today the players left the pitch after losing at home and they were applauded, because they deserved it, so keep trying, and trying, and trying, and keep trying. Just to finish, do you know what was the result?

will it change anything if you don't back the manager?
maybe the board will sack him faster? but how soon is that? after 3 games?

He said it himself. He dunno what's his best back four. After 2 seasons still figuring it out.

He demands respect for his past glories but sorry, he is still living in the past and his past glories. This is about what's happening to the club now...not what he has done to OTHER clubs in the past.

Continue backing him guys.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the club has been a laughing stock since
1) Ah Moist told Rio and Vidic to learn from their Everton counterparts
2) Ah gaal showed the reports a stack of ppt explaining his strategy
3) Jose needs to remind the reporters that he had won three titles in the last 13 years?

do you guys still remember how Jose joked about the football played when Ah Gaal was in charged. it was among his first few press conference.... when he talked about the high ball possession rate but low attempt on goal rate.. saying he will never do such things as it will make the club boring..

someone will have to make the players the way Ah Gaal describes his situation back in 2014
“....Desire, hunger and, a lot of times, I use the word ‘horny’,” Van Gaal said, seemingly searching for the Dutch translation of passion.

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sorry guys...

is the players is woody

????? Wrong quote bro

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
by put herra as 3man DF means our DF is really CMI liao...he is sounding to woody...

if u are a betting man ...we lose at burnley also cos jose got no options

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they have these 2 to thank when they took over the club.
it is no coincidence that the whole club went downhill when the gaffer and the man in the board room left together.

changing just the manager doesnt exactly solved all the problem.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When Ah Moist claimed.. "....I dont know what else to do anymore...." three quarter into his reign... many said he was clueless blah blah blah

When Jose said..." I dun know who is my best back 4..." many said the statement was correct and it is a reflection of the current status

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The core of true United players are not there.

Current players don't play for the club or badge. It is just a job to them.

United can change manager every year, the result still the same.

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

the current bunch are not true champs, except* for just a few
and ppl wanna side with them instead of the manager who is a serial winner

Last edited:

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Most of the players are more interested in getting higher wages. Even Pogba who was an academy player has no real loyalty to Man Utd. If he doesn't like it he always think of leaving. A real loyal Man Utd player (Giggs, Scholes, Gary Neville) would never think of leaving while they were in the club. Ferguson was lucky to have players loyal to the club.

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
If want to change, sack jm now and get aw as temp manager. We can't go worse than that.

A caretaker for the whole season? We can go super wrong and much worse than now. Try to tell the players "I am your manager for this few months and next season you get new boss", see if they will play wholeheartedly for you or not. The caretaker will have no power, the players will know they can slack and nothing can be done to them. This is a recipe for relegation.

We have no other option at the moment but to stick with JM. And please la, even as a caretaker manager, you really think anyone out there is better than JM as "caretaker for this season"?

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the club has been a laughing stock since
1) Ah Moist told Rio and Vidic to learn from their Everton counterparts
2) Ah gaal showed the reports a stack of ppt explaining his strategy
3) Jose needs to remind the reporters that he had won three titles in the last 13 years?

do you guys still remember how Jose joked about the football played when Ah Gaal was in charged. it was among his first few press conference.... when he talked about the high ball possession rate but low attempt on goal rate.. saying he will never do such things as it will make the club boring..

someone will have to make the players the way Ah Gaal describes his situation back in 2014
“....Desire, hunger and, a lot of times, I use the word ‘horny’,” Van Gaal said, seemingly searching for the Dutch translation of passion.

If the club keeps changing manager every 1 to 3 yrs it is definitely a laughing stock. Managers in a musical chair or merry-go-round (no direction).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.