Official Aug 2018 BTO

Vcvcvcvc04

Reaction score
Is there any balcony for 5 room flat facing the sea (Punggol Point Cove)? I only see balcony for some 3 and 4 room flats in Punggol Point woods and there's no indication of balcony in Punggol Point Cove.

It would be nice to have a balcony with sea view.

Sadly don’t have. In the layout only Punggol point woods for 3/4 rooms. Wonder y 5 rooms no balcony at all 🤦🏻*♀️

foker

Master Member
Reaction score
Is there any balcony for 5 room flat facing the sea (Punggol Point Cove)? I only see balcony for some 3 and 4 room flats in Punggol Point woods and there's no indication of balcony in Punggol Point Cove.

It would be nice to have a balcony with sea view.

I don't think that 2 tiles length qualified to be called a balcony haha

GeraldineT

Reaction score
Why are they not good? I thought most facing north and south..

None of them really got the sea view. ESP the 4 room.
But then 5room and 3gen and 2 room type I has better. No opposite flat
The 3 gen layout facing sea also good. The kitchen can oversee the windows in living room.

catlover24

Reaction score
Looks like that corner of Yishun is really a slum...

For Melody Spring @ Yishun

Pros:

Two storeys of elderly facilities (especially useful for seniors whose units directly face the multi-storey carpark…)
A childcare centre (“Why does daddy take so long to come pick me up from work?”)
Proximity to neighbourhood parks and Lower Seletar Reservoir a plus point for nature and fitness lovers; also for families (although nature should pretty much be guaranteed for such ulu places)

https://www.99.co/blog/singapore/hdb-aug-2018-bto/

EmoFaith

Reaction score
If you notice the Punggol Cove is design such that the top few level for 4rm flat at 448A and 448B has unblock view of the sea.

As the highest is 8/14

While the highest of 446B and 447A will have unblock view..

I estimated the number of unit for 3gen and 5 room and believe that their highest level would be level 8

Any idea 448A and 448B facing any noon sun?

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
#1107 & #1141 would be the hot favourite for 5rm if wan sea facing..South east & east facing respectively which means at most morning sun..Yard looks out to the PG below..

ottotto

Reaction score
#1107 & #1141 would be the hot favourite for 5rm if wan sea facing..South east & east facing respectively which means at most morning sun..Yard looks out to the PG below..

Out of curosity what is PG stands for?

1099 and 1101 also morning sun too? But probably like 10 11am kind?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.