Official November 2018 BTO

Reaction score

joopzz

Reaction score

misstt

Reaction score
heard going to build industry at the green plot along YCK road, diagonal from greenwich... still excited tho!! but few units :(

Chua Zhiming

Reaction score
this sengkang plot is near the may plot. but shorter waiting time.

During May BTO: 526 units and 931 applications.

For the Nov BTO: 330 units. Nearer to main road Yio Chu Kang Road so will be nosier but it is near fernvale primary school and jalan kayu prata ! Will be a hit with young couples :s13: It is also just beside the condo Topiary, so resale value next time will be higher. BTO price might be higher as well though :s22:

terrorblade

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Chua Zhiming

Reaction score
The Sembawang BTO is also at a good location, there is landed housing, v quiet neighborhood. I always go nearby Sembawang CC there to play badminton. Short bus ride to Sembawang Shopping Centre as well as Sun Plaza and Sembawang MRT. Got the new Canberra MRT under construction too ! :s12:

Lambee

Reaction score
Will I still be able to apply for Nov 2018 bto launch if I apply in August 2018 sales of balance flat?

mantou27

Reaction score
Enquiry

For Nov - I can only choose BTO or SBF?
Can I send in application for both? :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.