Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got ping better than no ping :(

This morning majiam got magnet in cbd. All trips ended in cbd and orchard rd: ocbc centre, capital square, uob plaza, one raffles quay, international plaza, yotel, fareast plaza!!!

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ppl off
U work on weekends.
Why

Only when the law dictates that cannot work on weekends or weekends = spouse time family time then we talk abt this ok?

Otherwise self righteous enforcer for weekends = family time can go crowd at shopping centre n mingle with pinays n bangras at ecp k?

:)

U now young, the few extra thousand u making is no doubt enough to feed the whole family. But y nt make more while u still can n retire or semi retire earlier by working hard now?

Elnin0

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This morning majiam got magnet in cbd. All trips ended in cbd and orchard rd: ocbc centre, capital square, uob plaza, one raffles quay, international plaza, yotel, fareast plaza!!!

Me too. Went to north and got a job to town. Fare quite cui anyway.. Cancel it lah.

ezxs2me

Reaction score
I stopped driving for abt 2weeks.. Wa kao, now no mood to drive.. Beginning to detest driving Liao. Every 3-4 trips wanna stop to smoke, drink coffee and sleep.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Q: I am asked to wait at a multi-stop or additional stop. Can I add waiting time surcharges, and how long should I wait?Â*
A: Yes, please inform the passenger that the waiting time surchargeÂ*of $3 applyÂ*after the grace period of 5 minutes. If you have to wait longer than the grace period, subsequent waiting surcharges will similarly apply inÂ*5 minute blocks. Please note waiting time surcharges can only be applied to fixed-fare bookings e.gÂ*JustGrab.

Q: Does the grace period of 5 minutes apply for GrabShare jobs as well?
A: No, the grace period for GrabShare jobs isÂ*3 minutes.Â*ForÂ*matched jobs,Â*we recommend youÂ*cancel the job using "passenger no show", to avoid inconvenience for the other passenger.Â*However, in cases ofÂ*unmatched jobs,Â*after the grace period,Â*you mayÂ*apply subsequent waiting surcharges inÂ*5 minute blocks.

Q: The passenger requested for pick-up or drop-off at level 7 of a multi-storey carpark. Can I add a surcharge of $5 for the additional distance travelled from the entrance of the carpark to level 7?Â*
A: Please note that this surcharge isÂ*not applicableÂ*for pick-up or drop-offs (i.e. beginning or end of the trip) in multi-storey carparks. It will only apply if the passengerrequests for an additional stop, for instance an additional pick-up at level 2 of the multi-storey carpark. Please note this surchargeÂ*can only be applied to fixed-fare bookings e.gÂ*JustGrab.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Zzzzzz.
Need to brainstorm?
As mentioned always, just step n go.
No brainer.
Ez.
Rinse and Repeat

Everything law by law folo rules, how to make it in life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.