[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Doesn’t matter whether you get Pes A or B. My Mew was a Pes B but it’s fine. Even if this round I get a Pes B Celebi also doesn’t matter because these are all random.

Wondering will there be any chance to get a Mew or Celebi if they are not Pes A since they can only be caught completing field research.

:s8:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Got ways to get pes A or perfect 100%. Just create a new account and do the quest again. Then... repeat.

Stuffed

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone have issues login into the game via PTC? On the website it is ok, just the game keep getting unable to authenticate

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I still hatching eggs. Now on 6 eggs.. 3 more to go... :s13:

Sent from Samsung SM-G900F using GAGT

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I think in future, there will most likely be a one-time special item that can do an IV boost to those single legendary such as Mew or Celebi. Will likely to be only limited to use on the two and not the remaining pokemon including the raid legendaries.

swifix

Reaction score
Pokemon actually has how many generation? If all generation used in poke go in time to come, wonder what niantic can come out next.

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Changed timezone until messed up. Spin 7 pokestop in a row got reset back to 1st when it's supposed to be 3rd spin today. :s22:

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just go and caught my 1st shiny toilet bowl (Wingull/Pelipper)...

Tmr continue find more for sub account~=:p

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Changed timezone until messed up. Spin 7 pokestop in a row got reset back to 1st when it's supposed to be 3rd spin today. :s22:

U must have missed spinning for a day.

When u change timezone, must remember to trigger the daily pokestop spin and pokemon capture, and also the field research too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.