Official November 2018 BTO

Sainté

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yishun like every bto also have

Yes, I noticed that too. Not say the demand there is great to justify so many flats. Shudders to think about the transport there when it is all occupied.

But well, Yishun Ave 8 is coming up. Not sure if it makes any diff.

Sainté

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Finally HDB release the Sembawang project. FYI it’s already building. I was wondering what’s the project all about since there is no name or info. Another HDB project then.

I suppose it’s one of the BTO HDB promised with the “shorter waiting time”

Last edited:

Sainté

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Sembawang BTO is also at a good location, there is landed housing, v quiet neighborhood. I always go nearby Sembawang CC there to play badminton. Short bus ride to Sembawang Shopping Centre as well as Sun Plaza and Sembawang MRT. Got the new Canberra MRT under construction too ! :s12:

To be enveloped by two schools, most likely primary and secondary just next to the site...

Canberra estate is getting crowded, and it is not even 50% occupied yet with EastDelta and EastCreek still under construction.

3-4 bus stops to SBW or the future Canberra Mrt, with only one overwhelmed bus service in the area.

But it’s cheap, in fact the cheapest, so there’s a plus there.

Eternit

Reaction score
Guys what if I'm undecided between the current Aug BTO of Yishun Glen and the Nov sembawang one? Can I apply for Yisbun first, then see get what ballot number, if not so good, try sembawang in Nov? Will still be categorized as first time buyer right? Thanks.

Sainté

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys what if I'm undecided between the current Aug BTO of Yishun Glen and the Nov sembawang one? Can I apply for Yisbun first, then see get what ballot number, if not so good, try sembawang in Nov? Will still be categorized as first time buyer right? Thanks.
Yes. First timer. Make sure you ok with Yishun also, who knows you get double digits ballot.

Milo Van

Reaction score
Me! But looking for Garden or Park district..
Any particular reasons? I'm aiming for Plantation as it is the nearest to Bukit Batok and Jurong East. Also because I cant wait any longer haha. Not sure when the next phases will be release.

VodkaPear

Master Member
Reaction score
Any particular reasons? I'm aiming for Plantation as it is the nearest to Bukit Batok and Jurong East. Also because I cant wait any longer haha. Not sure when the next phases will be release.

Same here, aiming for plantation as I can't wait any longer. In addition to str8 road to CCK and BP where me & my gf stays. Some more near MRT.

But one qns is, why that small area has so many proposed church n petrol stations?

footi3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Both Garden and Park would be much closer to town centre.. also worry that plantation being the first development for the area, you will definitely experience lack of amenities for quite so time.. but i may end up considering plantation since no idea when the other phases will launch

Last edited:

Milo Van

Reaction score
Same here, aiming for plantation as I can't wait any longer. In addition to str8 road to CCK and BP where me & my gf stays. Some more near MRT.

But one qns is, why that small area has so many proposed church n petrol stations?
Yes there will be a straight road and future bus services so it’s pretty good location wise. The proposed churchs, temples and petrol stations are stated there so that people can’t complain in the future when they build those there. Most people don’t like to live near places of worship, columbarium and petro kiosks. End of the day only 1 or 2 will be built when they decide which is the most suitable

mantou27

Reaction score
Usually for SBF the units offered is how many years ago BTO?
I saw the thread for SBF in May, seems like still have people not called up for selection..

ottotto

Reaction score
To be enveloped by two schools, most likely primary and secondary just next to the site...

Canberra estate is getting crowded, and it is not even 50% occupied yet with EastDelta and EastCreek still under construction.

3-4 bus stops to SBW or the future Canberra Mrt, with only one overwhelmed bus service in the area.

I am wondering if the sembawang is walking to canberra mrt anot. haha

Sainté

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am wondering if the sembawang is walking to canberra mrt anot. haha

Still possible to walk, I would say around 20 mins?

It’s 3 bus stops away from the future Canberra MRT if you are taking 883.

kaisennn

Reaction score

Means there are still areas for BTO if i miss this nov BTO? Because planning to BTO for Canberra but not so soon.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.