Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
someone mentioned the players that SAF chopped off immediately...

imagine he didn't and stick to Taibi, like how we are expecting JM to stick to players that now realize are possible flop buys. woah.

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

imagine he didn't and stick to Taibi, like how we are expecting JM to stick to players that now realize are possible flop buys. woah.

cannot chop leh, ppl will say he doesn't trust his players :s8:

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

SAF is lucky in a way that he always has giggs, scholes, neville around to tidy up the dressing room. Of cos he is tactically good but with good senior players around...it just make things easy

i always believe in something, help others to help u....so if Jose didnt give a damn about influential player like Pogba, he is just asking for trouble la

if players are not playing for him, i hope we can end his misery earlier. lets be truthful, whether we support the club or manager...it doesnt matter. what matter is will the players play for him.

i wish someone will just tell Jose to have a closed door talk with the players and bash it out. like real men, not in front of media.

#MourinhoOut

Reaction score
I only know SAF won 5 EPL, 4 FA Cups, 1 League Cup, 5 Charity Shield, 1 Champions League WITH Manchester United, before dropping Massimo Taibi. Who give a **** if he dropped Taibi?

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
he discovers a fault with his buys and drops but others cant do the same? lol :s22:
all must be perfect buys?

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SAF is lucky in a way that he always has giggs, scholes, neville around to tidy up the dressing room. Of cos he is tactically good but with good senior players around...it just make things easy

i always believe in something, help others to help u....so if Jose didnt give a damn about influential player like Pogba, he is just asking for trouble la

if players are not playing for him, i hope we can end his misery earlier. lets be truthful, whether we support the club or manager...it doesnt matter. what matter is will the players play for him.

i wish someone will just tell Jose to have a closed door talk with the players and bash it out. like real men, not in front of media.

surely there have been many many closed door talks, we are talking about a huge professional club
there are even sports psychologists to work on the mental side of things for the players

#MourinhoOut

Reaction score
Ferguson and then-United chief executive David Gill initially offered Moura's club Sao Paulo £24m before eventually upping their offer to £35m. However, Paris Saint-Germain gazumped United and Moura moved to the Ligue 1 club.

"Right towards the end of my time at United we were pursuing Lucas Moura, the immensely talented right winger who, at the time, was playing in his native Brazil for Sao Paulo," Ferguson wrote in his 2015 book Leading.

"We offered £24million for him, which was upped to £30m and again to £35m, but Paris Saint-Germain signed him for £45m. David and I were just not prepared to go to those sorts of levels."
https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...ansfer-news/man-utd-news-lucas-moura-14111221

David Gill and board never back SAF!

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
he discovers a fault with his buys and drops but others cant do the same? lol :s22:
all must be perfect buys?

Talking about double standard lol. :s13::s13::s13:

Pat McGibbon, Neil Whitworth, Ralph Milne, most of us will not remember these names. Well, these are the players SAF bought and dropped. The first two only played once for MU each, and Ralph Milne lasted only 6 months in MU. All these, done by SAF when he has 0 EPL, 0 FA Cup, 0 League Cup, 0 Charity Shield, 0 Champions League with MUFC.

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
Perfect buys? Got 70 marks tao chio liao loh. Out of all his signings, how many got passed 70 marks?

By this standard, how many of SAF players got pass 70 marks?

He signed 99 players over the years, about 33 of them were good. So for every 3 players he signed, 2 were crap.

Not bashing SAF or defending JM, but at least argue on even ground rather than emotion?

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Like I said, when you don't like someone, even his/her earlobes annoy you.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sanchez just came back from injury, probably wasn't fully fit to start
and please la, start with rashford and he screw up, u will ask why he didn't start martial instead
if start with martial, you will ask why he didn't start with rashford
if start sanchez, you will ask why don't he trust youngsters
neverending.......

Did I say start with Martial or Rashford? If they are on the bench, they could be options rather than Fellaini but yeah, he rather trust his only plan B option of pumping in the ball than trying to penetrate as what they were doing in the first half.

Instead they were completely dropped, getting the same treatment as Bailly after 1 poor match. So now LKK have a bad game is he going to drop him in favour of the other 2 youngsters? Then we keep rotating after every bad game until someone starts to suddenly find their form to score. His trust in players only last 1 match

How are the players ever going to get their confidence. As strikers you miss a sitter, sit out next match, defender cost us a match sit out the next game. How does that motivate them to play and want to play for you cos they fear that they will be dropped immediately after making mistakes.

It seems everyone else is not allowed to make mistakes except for him. Everyone must trust his system to work but he doesn't trust everyone else. It's only 1 way relationship with him. A typical Narcissistic behavior.

https://www.psychforums.com/narcissistic-personality/topic49856.html

One of the replies is interesting

What's his personal life like? Anyone know?

My mother resembles the descriptions given here. Extremely successful attorney. Brilliant. Wins her cases, often in surprising ways. Sought after by high-profile clients. In business, she's a winner. And is admirably thought of.

Yet, her personal life is a shambles. She leaves a long string of destuction behind her. No one healthy she has been with, in a relationship way, wants to be with her again - altho some hold out hope that "if she changed...". Although few of those in her past identify NPD as the reason, I often hear the word "shark" used, probably both in referene to her profession and to her demeanor when she gets bored in a relationship.
The devastation she created in the family ran deep. Her ability to act in a calculated way is superb.

But, on paper or in the press or in action in her business, she looks very good. Kind of like this coach...

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whether JM stays or goes, I really couldn’t care less now.

Even if the new one comes, how long he will last before everything turns to shlt again? Lol

Our problems have to be something more deep rooted than sacking the manager.

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Whether JM stays or goes, I really couldn’t care less now.

Even if the new one comes, how long he will last before everything turns to shlt again? Lol

Our problems have to be something more deep rooted than sacking the manager.
Wait for Arab billionaire take over.. sack Ed wood.

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha what with the fellani. Even this kind of player can hold united to ransom lol. And manager that stick to fellani never really did well. See what happen to Moyes. Then what happened to Van Gaal who said he will be united plan b striker. Now Mou decided to follow his predecessor footstep. Cant imagine it.

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fans here r funny, when club doing well...we hug each other...when club doing opposite...we f each other opinion

cant we just accept one another opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.