Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No teams are easy

Ideal group for united...

Moscow
United
Psv or ajax
Any other than inter

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
No teams are easy

Or united can be in this group

Real Madrid
United
Monaco
Inter

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Asked by MUTV if he was happy with Shaw's performance, Mourinho said: "I was particularly pleased, I was telling him, “You cannot play better than you did.

"So of course the kid has to be upset with the result. But the kid has to know that he had three very good matches in the Premier League and today he was very, very good. I am very, very happy with him."

apeape

Reaction score
The way Mou is going I think best to concentrate on 1 trophy this season, and hopefully is the EPL. Of course, miracles do happen in the Champions League.

I think no need to argue on manager redi cus realistically he'll be a goner sooner or later, no matter you like it or not, ha ha.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
well.. manager wants AM sold.. Ed goes and renew.. what does it tell us?

apeape

Reaction score
well.. manager wants AM sold.. Ed goes and renew.. what does it tell us?

That even Ed doesn't trust Mou and regret extending his contract.

I think someone mentioned that Ed is good, but he desperately needs a partner to aide him on the actual footballing side. Maybe that will solve it?

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ryan Giggs backs Jose Mourinho on Sky:
"The good thing about football is that you always have the next game. The rest is just noise. @ManUtd are a fantastic club with a fantastic manager. The club are going through a tough time but I don't see where they go after Jose Mourinho."

Yellowfin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
You don't sack a manager in the begining of the season. United is not a sack manager club, I hope it won't turn into this in the future.

End of the season, it is up to the board to decide to get a new manager or retain the current manager.

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I feel very disappointed with Martial though

We bought him as one of the hottest, young properties of Europe.... but at the moment even Nani looks more promising when we had just bought Nani.

When I was watching Mbnappe during the WC I truly felt very.... disappointed. I thought Martial was supposed to be doing those things for us. He played well during the FA Cup Final last year too, so I have no idea what exactly is going on.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
when van Gaal was nearing the sack, the legends also came out to back him, or a softer tone/less criticism.

Ryan Giggs backs Jose Mourinho on Sky:
"The good thing about football is that you always have the next game. The rest is just noise. @ManUtd are a fantastic club with a fantastic manager. The club are going through a tough time but I don't see where they go after Jose Mourinho."

killless

Master Member
Reaction score
Or united can be in this group

Real Madrid
United
Monaco
Inter

This type of grouping better. Then can justify his "small team face big team must park bus" mentality.

Against small teams park bus still lose is damn xia suay.

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I feel very disappointed with Martial though

We bought him as one of the hottest, young properties of Europe.... but at the moment even Nani looks more promising when we had just bought Nani.

When I was watching Mbnappe during the WC I truly felt very.... disappointed. I thought Martial was supposed to be doing those things for us. He played well during the FA Cup Final last year too, so I have no idea what exactly is going on.

mbappe is who martial is supposed to be but will never be

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
#Reports coming in today that AM11 apparently is set to sign a new five year contract for United

Could be AM11’s agent or Ed himself is briefing the media again

i think the source by chris wheeler cause i saw the same article on mail. the inner demon in me wants to give him a good beating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.