Reaction score
go slumkang eat steamboat, 30% off daily for lunch

i like to go compass one jiak steamboat for lunch

The set meal very little only.

Then u buay tahan you will add on this add on that

In the end bill come $50 easily :(

Ming1981

Reaction score
My touran starting to give me some issues so looking for another ride now.

Found a good deal on an A4 and am considering that. Any bros here know if this is a grab premium model or still considered normal? Is there a list of grab premium models that they published somewhere? Couldn't find any info on their site.

poorboii

Master Member
Reaction score
hi everyone, i heard that if use personal vehicle for grab the ARF value will be forfeited?

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
My touran starting to give me some issues so looking for another ride now.

Found a good deal on an A4 and am considering that. Any bros here know if this is a grab premium model or still considered normal? Is there a list of grab premium models that they published somewhere? Couldn't find any info on their site.

A4 is premium

Share deal lei :D

Ming1981

Reaction score
A4 is premium

Share deal lei :D

Close to 6 years old A4 at under 11k depre. Not sure if everyone will find it a good deal la haha.

Mmm a little surprised that A4 is premium. Like that a bit bo hua for those driving A6 and 5 series to be in the same category. Is Grab planning to launch another level higher than premium? Recall Uber Exec used to charge much higher fares.

Also are there other considerations for using an older car for Grab? Not sure if they penalize those driving >5 year old cars.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone any idea what this light mean?

yVWWmjl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.