[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think there is also a release of windgall shinies worldwide this weekend. Based on the previous 2 anniversary events, may be worth trying to get one or two shinies since the shiny rate is being beefed up during this period. Good luck!

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

I’ve quite given up on looking for shinies as many of them I don’t have, so as and when, when one appears then catch. =:p

pigpigoink

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There was someone attacking my pokemon, and I was monitoring the gym and doing feeding. Everything was normal.

Then at one point my pokemon remained full health for a while. Decided to just exit gym screen and found out that my pokemon has already returned...

is this internet or game status lagging or there is a way to take down a pokemon without any chance of protecting it?

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
There was someone attacking my pokemon, and I was monitoring the gym and doing feeding. Everything was normal.

Then at one point my pokemon remained full health for a while. Decided to just exit gym screen and found out that my pokemon has already returned...

is this internet or game status lagging or there is a way to take down a pokemon without any chance of protecting it?

There is a documented way of taking down a pokemon using at least 3 accounts.

Since a pokemon will be taken down with a 3-time attack, this means that 3 accounts can do it by attacking in separate waves.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I'll vote u as most travelled trainer in this forum.

Agree Italy is a beautiful place. You will not run out of places to visit.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT
for holiday. maybe. for work. i dont think so.

becos due to my work.. i can buy tickets at quite a big discount.

oh well. so. why not.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

u probably just got “1 Hit Ko” or “ 3 2 1 “ from the gym.

pple do that when
1) thats what they do all the time.
2) if defender kept feeding n attacker wants to save time.

but its also possible. that too many account is fighting the gym. so. it come back so quickly.. unless u saying. full motivation. next moment out of gym. then. refer to 1 & 2 mention above

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quite lucky... i hatching eggs for celebi quest..

Last 3 eggs all spin 2km~ so end up going to complete Part 3/8:s13::s13:

pigpigoink

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok thanks guys.
Want to defend also no chance lol...already fed so many berries before that happened

Sent from Wingtech 2014817 using GAGT

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
ok thanks guys.
Want to defend also no chance lol...already fed so many berries before that happened

Sent from Wingtech 2014817 using GAGT

there was once. outside with kaki. saw a gym. all pokemon already 7+hrs.
so we fight n try to take it down. bugger inside keep feeding. so we stop n chill.
then ... already 8hrs 20 mins. we try again. feed again..

come on. really? bo bian lor. 1 hit ko liao dont waste time. ..
(but actually. if u have afew big acc. u can fight very fast. n they will have fo feed very fast) then after they feed alot liao. u 1 hit ko it. especially just before 0000hrs. lol.

Last edited:

jayjaylim

Reaction score
there was once. outside with kaki. saw a gym. all pokemon already 7+hrs.
so we fight n try to take it down. bugger inside keep feeding. so we stop n chill.
then ... already 8hrs 20 mins. we try again. feed again..

come on. really? bo bian lor. 1 hit ko liao dont waste time. ..
(but actually. if u have afew big acc. u can fight very fast. n they will have fo feed very fast) then after they feed alot liao. u 1 hit ko it. especially just before 0000hrs. lol.

Bro, how to one hit ko?

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today 6/8's task pokestop 6/7, tomorrow can complete 6/8! This weekend should be able to get Celebi. Can those who've completed advise that 7/8 is the last set of tasks and 8/8 is just to catch Celebi?

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
and silver pinape as well as a incubator.

yes 7/8 is your last task.

can't feed berries or change balls when catching Celebi. can't go for excellent throws either cos no circle. I think I spent like 10mins.

Last edited:

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Bro, how to one hit ko?

You need 3 accounts to execute that . There was oncey Blissey was in the gym and I watched closely . I fed till full health before I went to toilet. Within 5 mins I checked again and all mons in the gym got kicked out and replaced by another colour with full 6 mons. I suspect should be is one hit KO method . Not easy to kick out a 100% full health Blissey

sg_panda

Reaction score
Dl5m7FPX4AAjjgJ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.