Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

twinkle07

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
nvm thanks
i wan to get the live10 coupon for my other account.

seem like main acct can get...

ish it the live10 app lock to my main... i never use live10, dun really know what it's for..

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nvm thanks
i wan to get the live10 coupon for my other account.

seem like main acct can get...

ish it the live10 app lock to my main... i never use live10, dun really know what it's for..

Whatever email you use to log into Live10 app, you can get the $10 off $50 coupon from that email account nia. Even if u access to both accts on the same phone.

-Synchronicity-

Reaction score
Don't bind your number to live10 app. Remember to always say no to that unless you really going to use live10(why though)

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i can't remember why , but i already binded it long time ago, any disadvantage...?

If u have clone acct that uses the same number and try to log in with same phone, they may detect. Using email as verification wun have this issue even if u are using same number.

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If u have clone acct that uses the same number and try to log in with same phone, they may detect. Using email as verification wun have this issue even if u are using same number.

ic...
their accounts are very confusing, got Qoo10 login, Q account login and Live10 Login :s8:

i noticed that Qoo10 wont allow me to change my Qaccount number even when i changed my hp number...

i have only 1 clone account, but i can say it belong to my spouse, surely wont kena ban bah... 1 more account only...

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ic...
their accounts are very confusing, got Qoo10 login, Q account login and Live10 Login :s8:

i noticed that Qoo10 wont allow me to change my Qaccount number even when i changed my hp number...

i have only 1 clone account, but i can say it belong to my spouse, surely wont kena ban bah... 1 more account only...

For qoo10 app and live10 app log in, i usually use the member log in button instead of the rest. This will allow me to input individual email accts rather than based on hp number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.