[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

amuro_kun

Reaction score
omg this is the most beautiful PES/ WE i have ever seen (on the pitch). can feel the 3d in your face. got background, foreground. somemore i no 4k tv. haven play yet but fugging realistic. now runnin on coach mode while installing. :s13:

pre ordered the legend edition, cant wait to play later

dammad

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi for PES 2019 is there any option file like previous version? Where able to get? Sorry, been awhile since I play this title. TIA.
https://www.pes-patch.com/2018/08/pes-2019-wehk-option-file-0-1.html

dammad

Master Member
Reaction score
Pro Evo Soccer 2019/ Winnnig Eleven 2019

Hi anybody knows if i bought the r3 version but my psn account is uk, whether i can play myclub?

Or must i have an asian account to play the r3 version myclub?

https://community.eu.playstation.co...tween-R-ALL-and-R1-R2-R3-Regions/m-p/23137161

The PS4 and PS3 are region free for disks but as you say not region free for DLC and redeem codes. An imported game disk from the US for example will not prevent you from playing with your friends in the UK.

Multiplayer matchmaking will be determined by your location or region of PSN account,where the disk is from will not make a difference.

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i tried the demo and find its lacking. the full game is better than demo especially the graphics?
I just tried the demo too.. Still as disappointing. The game just isn't fluid and the animation of players like abit limited that's why the controls also feel abit jerky. The passing game is still significantly weaker than fifa... The only thing I enjoyed was probably the crossing and corner kicks..

Sent from Google PIXEL XL using GAGT

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
uAWtvvCl.jpg

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So the 2 Screenshots are from which versions?

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
So the 2 Screenshots are from which versions?

People said the 1st from actual game which is recently the 2nd from long time ago

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
People said the 1st from actual game which is recently the 2nd from long time ago

may be 2nd is night/evening, 1st is day time?

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
There is no time system they said.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
I think there is day/night in missions, but no natural time pass in the open world.

Anyway, I can't shake a bad feeling about the game, don't know why.

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

oh... i thot it was going to be like ps4 and pc comparison or something

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PES is one of the few games region matterss. No region lock but if u get R1, u will only be matched up with R1 ppl and so on. Unless u on PC.

Oh ya. Can add me at wadsadx for some games :s13:

The new fatigue feature really damn big effect on the game. After 60-70 mins the game really played out very differently. Don't do sub really will affect your performance. :s13:

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
reminds me of watchdog trailer
Wah Sian I only preorder ytd. Really watchdog no.2 if true

Yes... But hardcore Spidey fans will don't mind the graphical downgrade as long as the gameplay is good. Give them 16bit graphics OK ?

kiryu86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why downgrade ? console not good enough?

then its really time for ps5 xbox two.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.