50 to 65" LED / OLED / LCD TV discussion thread II [consolidated]

Status
Not open for further replies.

purpleberry

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Golden rule is never take sales guys word. Look into all small print. Do take note these people only sell you the contract. Fixing is done by another party.

One good example is my friend notebook PC with SSD module as cache drive. When the SSD bad, they just remove it and consider job done.

Thanks. This is where I am heading next.

zzmonster

Reaction score
don't find a lot of comments here... wonder if anyone has tried or researched on LG 55UK6320PTE as entry level 4k tv?

mlwang

Master Member
Reaction score
don't find a lot of comments here... wonder if anyone has tried or researched on LG 55UK6320PTE as entry level 4k tv?

https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/lg/uk6300

This should be similar to the 55UK6320, not fantastic review to be honest. It's a compromise between price and performance.

Ed.YEO

Banned
Reaction score
有HDR10補光,有後期高清提升至超高清功能(2k => 4k),又有webOS操作系統。。。唔算入門嘍。

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
有HDR10補光,有後期高清提升至超高清功能(2k => 4k),又有webOS操作系統。。。唔算入門嘍。

Yap, don't think 6 series is entry level, may be mid range product.

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/lg/uk6300

This should be similar to the 55UK6320, not fantastic review to be honest. It's a compromise between price and performance.

Every products is designed this way for a targeted market/consumer.
Also don't take these review too seriously.
Not every minus comment affect you and not every plus point benifit you too. So buy what you think is right and fits your needs.

Last edited:

kelvinsin

Reaction score
Every products is designed this way for a targeted market/consumer.
Also don't take these review too seriously.
Not every minus comment affect you and not every plus point benifit you too. So buy what you think is right and fits your needs.
How a customer will know what they want if salesman cant trust, online review cant trust. Trust bro cscs3? :D

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How a customer will know what they want if salesman cant trust, online review cant trust. Trust bro cscs3? :D

Do home work and visit more outlet.
Remember once you take out your money or credit card. Deal ia done and no return.

A good salesman do a good breakdown on each individual features with fair comparison and does not run down other brands.

If a customer do not know what they want. Then he will buy anything that salesman push to him.

Last edited:

kelvinsin

Reaction score
Do home work and visit more outlet.
Remember once you take out your money or credit card. Deal ia done and no return.

A good salesman do a good breakdown on each individual features with fair comparison and does not run down other brands.

If a customer do not know what they want. Then he will buy anything that salesman push to him.

Visit more outlet at the end still need to deal and get info from salesman. Most of the people who know surfing net nowadays should know where and how “google”. Need not to keep advise them to do more homework. Those blindly go in mall and ask salesman “hey, i got $3k, which is the best tv i can get just give me” usually will not visit here.

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Visit more outlet at the end still need to deal and get info from salesman. Most of the people who know surfing net nowadays should know where and how “google”. Need not to keep advise them to do more homework. Those blindly go in mall and ask salesman “hey, i got $3k, which is the best tv i can get just give me” usually will not visit here.

Don't assume all salesman behavior is the same. Met some nice one and give fair advice too.

Sure, can Google too and look thru some of the review. But is the same advice, look for more review as not everyone has same "feeling" to one same product.

Just keep in mind you are buying a product to fit your need. Most of the time, Dollar and cents count too. Visit or not visit here is another story. Sometime consumer may already has something in mind, but get sweet talk or better offer and finally decision changed.

Ed.YEO

Banned
Reaction score
我就比較簡單D。
用一個方程式去計算架電視機是否抵嗰個價。
最基本要求就係保固是否穩震,夠唔夠強。
如果係高清款咧,就1寸$10。超高清雙倍1寸$20。
有操作系統1寸$5,基本智能$2.50。
有HDR補光$2.50。有杜比HDR10+補光雙倍。

咁,以50寸機嚟計
屏幕尺寸(55x $20) + 普通補光(55x $2.50) + 基本智能(55x $2.50)= $1250(55x $25)
一架 SHARP 50ua6500x 賣$900已經係好鬼抵啦!雖然屏幕祗得保一年。。。

kelvinsin

Reaction score
我就比較簡單D。
用一個方程式去計算架電視機是否抵嗰個價。
最基本要求就係保固是否穩震,夠唔夠強。
如果係高清款咧,就1寸$10。超高清雙倍1寸$20。
有操作系統1寸$5,基本智能$2.50。
有HDR補光$2.50。有杜比HDR10+補光雙倍。

咁,以50寸機嚟計
屏幕尺寸(55x $20) + 普通補光(55x $2.50) + 基本智能(55x $2.50)= $1250(55x $25)
一架 SHARP 50ua6500x 賣$900已經係好鬼抵啦!雖然屏幕祗得保一年。。。

阿叔都係你勁秋啲,竟然可以用方程式計算個價值。等我snapshot起黎第日買電視再refer你嘅黃金方程式先!哈哈

Ed.YEO

Banned
Reaction score
事實係本地市場嘅電視機價錢講唔上有麼競爭力。馬來西亞價格仲勝過我地。澳洲,美洲,大陸更加唔駛比。

要買得好,又抵,我就必須參考他人如何評估一架電視嘅價格啦!宜家市面上嘅電視,除咗品牌,後期畫質處理科技唔同,其它嘢就大約80%相同嘍。。。唔係LG屏幕,就係三星屏幕。日本屏幕已經好少有啦。。。咁,何必嘥大錢買平嘢咧???

gohlex

Reaction score
Guys, can I check if LG 55” C8 for $3999 before $200 choice voucher, $500 MasterCard rebate & $780 Audio house voucher good deal?

moron+genius

Reaction score
Guys, can I check if LG 55” C8 for $3999 before $200 choice voucher, $500 MasterCard rebate & $780 Audio house voucher good deal?
Better go those wif direct discount. Go check bd, hn, md etc. AH voucher usage got conditions best check n understand those conditions 1st. I rem need 2 buy many stuff 2 make use of it.

mlwang

Master Member
Reaction score

Parkway parade Harvey Norman offer 3899, 200 choice voucher and 500 master card rebate. Throw in 2 years free extended warranty which list price is 699. Last day as told by sales lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.