[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
why downgrade ? console not good enough?

then its really time for ps5 xbox two.

Let pc to handle. They got all the firepower..

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Let pc to handle. They got all the firepower..

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

this game only release on ps4. don't have pc version so no reason to downgrade.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
this game only release on ps4. don't have pc version so no reason to downgrade.

Ps4 so weak can't handle ?

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Probably frame rate suffers with that much details?

Sent from Google PIXEL XL using GAGT

vagtky26

Reaction score
https://community.eu.playstation.co...tween-R-ALL-and-R1-R2-R3-Regions/m-p/23137161

The PS4 and PS3 are region free for disks but as you say not region free for DLC and redeem codes. An imported game disk from the US for example will not prevent you from playing with your friends in the UK.

Multiplayer matchmaking will be determined by your location or region of PSN account,where the disk is from will not make a difference.

Ah i see.. Thanks for the information.

However, let's say I have a uk psn account, bought a R2 PES 2019 and i am located in SG.. when i play MyClub then who do I get matched up with? lol

tidess

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
as long as it's not the division where gameplay was changed from e3 to release i'm okay..

watch dog gameplay didn't really change much

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Speaking of Watch Dogs, I really enjoyed Watch Dogs 2. Anyone here still play that game?

Waiting for steam sales.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The James Stevenson guy is who seh. Reply until so rude. So defensive. Hope Spiderman won't be a disappointment.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
There is never going to be enough graphical power to handle everything. To produce CGI movie level of graphics, 5 minutes of video may take 24 hrs for a super computer to render. In a video game, the dev has to pick and choose, what to focus on, what to sacrifice and leave behind to achieve a good compromise of real time performance (as well as production budget, production schedule).

If a dev makes a single scene with lots of bells and whistles (and puddles and reflections), it may perform well, and they may capture a trailer video from that. But when they put the whole game together, they may find that the scene is going to take up too much memory, for example, cos it's an open world and they have to load other scenes into memory too, or the CPU has to compute other things outside of the current scene. So they may be forced to downgrade the current scene.

I have no issue with such downgrade, especially when the trailer was early footage, when it's clear the dev wasn't intentionally trying to false advertise. So long as the resulting quality isn't too far off, I am ok with it. The focus should be in the gameplay itself.

My worry is more about the open world becoming empty or nothing to do; or at the opposite end, too many things to do but very repetitive. This is subjective, like FF15, many people (especially westerners) loved it, while many people (especially Asians) hated it. Some people complain that the collectibles are these backpacks stuck to walls with spider webs... there is just no possible logical explanation for them. Personally I don't mind that at all (Riddler leaving little puzzles all over Arkham isn't any more logical anyway).

My reservation is that I don't like Arkham style of reactive combat (wait for enemy to attack, bat sense goes off, QTE the parry for big damage), so I am still on the fence with this game (though Spider-Man's combat is a bit different from Batman), but that's just me, most people like Arkham style.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
o.o just realised destiny 2 is free. does it have a good single player mode campaign?

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
o.o just realised destiny 2 is free. does it have a good single player mode campaign?
I don't like the whole business model of Destiny 2 and the repetitive nature, but for just a single player run, the campaign is quite good - especially if you are just doing that and not the long term repetitive day-to-day and week-to-week grind. Apart from the main story, there are a lot of 'adventures' (basically story based side quests) to play through too.

Note that the story campaign (and adventures) can also be done with friends. You need to play the beginning part till you regain your 'light' though before you can do mp.

symbiote28

Reaction score
just bought PES / WE 2019 R3. add me up on PSN if you want to have a kickabout! psn: symbiote28

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.