Visa to Australia

Leion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This small money saved at what cost ?

Any idea who he is ? Which agency he is associated with ? What does he do with your data in his yahoo email ?

There’s a lot of good reviews but they are forced reviews by ppl who get the free visas, u try not sending him a good review within days and u mercilessly get blacklisted like bladez87. ( I see him grovel heart pain sia)

Is that the behaviour of a nice and helpful person ?

U can google aus visa and u find $7 or $10 ones easily. U wanna give your details to an annoymous person who has hidden himself damn well so far to save a few dollars ?

I thought about it too. How can you verify the identity of the website operators who are charging you $10? Same problem - you cannot know how they operators protect / and use your personal data.
With Kang, I know this is a local person. Any issues I can still go to the police. :p
Less luck for overseas website operator..

hotyrole

Reaction score
precisely

Plus with PayNow, all data is trackable

You think they can run ?
I won't trust those site. They are often baits for info resell

Smokey.B

Master Member
Reaction score
I thought about it too. How can you verify the identity of the website operators who are charging you $10? Same problem - you cannot know how they operators protect / and use your personal data.
With Kang, I know this is a local person. Any issues I can still go to the police. :p
Less luck for overseas website operator..
Not sure what you're talking abt. the link posted is for a singapore registered company.

https://www.australia-eta.com.au/

IADVENTURE ESCAPE PTE. LTD.
1 Fullerton Road #02-01,
One Fullerton
049213 Singapore.

I've never dealt with kang so im a little curious why are u so certain he/she is a local?

Hope you are correct though, my biggest issue with kang is that everyone stands naked in front of him but he seems very well hidden.

Ask yourself one qn seriously, Since he has your hwz nick, full name, telephone numbers, email, DOB, address, mother's name, nric . Is it possible for kang or anyone who manages to hack into his yahoo break into any of your singpass, gmail, amazon, FB accounts?

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I had my doubts too when i first heard of this.

I chose to go to a proper travel agency. $10 each. $5 more or heck, $10 more if the other is free. So?

5mins, 50mins, 500mins i don't care. I book months in advance.

As long as its in safe hands.

juxtaposition

Reaction score
impressive

i sent in my request via email at 9.05am and AUS email me the approval at 9.08am

Idk what magic Ms Kang and her team is performing but I have no issues with using their service.

See u again in 12 months time!

zened88

Reaction score
brilliant service man - i got it in 10minutes from 10.30pm - thank you team kangaroo kang!!!!

mojipei

Reaction score
Thanks to the team, applied last night and when I woke up it was ready. Received 3 email notifications from Australian Authorities also. Good job!

danielkok

Reaction score
So I applied for an Australian ETA quite last minute for my wife through an agency I found online. I chose an option which said can be done in 24 hours because she was traveling two days later.

Ended up on the day of travel still haven't received the eta. Messaged Kang and she graciously helped me to apply for the ETA because the previous agency didn't do anything! All done within minutes.

Saved my skin. Thanks!

KeithLoveTravel

Reaction score
Super service

Got the visa approve in mins
It was super fast.
Tried to apply it myself in the past.
Paid $20...:frus:

This time round use Kang was cheap and good!!!

Parmesean

Reaction score
If all else fails, you can apply for the ETA on the spot at the Airport. I believe it was $50.

nats7798

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
kangaroos kang has really done hwz a great service..

emailed at 2am++ and got my visa in the morning...

if applying australia PR was so easy,... please let me know! :p

Guy84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any website to apply 6 years instead of 1 year??

I can't seem to find in google..

:(

furryballs

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just applied 6 visa through kangaroo kang. very fast reply and also fast in solving my doubts. recommended.

BiGhaPPyJer

Master Member
Reaction score
i wish all my other service providers were half as efficient as this kang was.
i had initial skepticism, sending personal information to an anonymous online agent, but boy, were they efficient. would be more than happy to use them again.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.