Hybrid batteries

andyhtc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Less than that. It depend on travel mode. Do take note Honda design is mild hybrid system vs Toyota design.

So far I think most user need to replace battery around 3.5 year. Ie in 10 years life span, you may need 2 replacement.

Honda should be full hybrids now. Most likely there is one battery change within the 10 years ownership in year 5-6 to retain a good battery charge and fuel efficiency.

Currently to change one set is about $6k+ but I think it should fall to about $4k+ when more workshops learn how to handle hybrids in a few years' time.

BlitzStryker

Master Member
Reaction score
Less than that. It depend on travel mode. Do take note Honda design is mild hybrid system vs Toyota design.

So far I think most user need to replace battery around 3.5 year. Ie in 10 years life span, you may need 2 replacement.
In a few vezel hybrid group chat, with some of the drivers using the car for uber/grab and having the car for 4 years with 5 digits mileage, all still good though.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.