Running Man fans who is yr fav running man? - Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

buttbERry

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
I alr plan liao, slowly move up and go into bigger companies :)

all the best

i go slp

jin shag

IdioticMiserlyChinesecrocodilelizard-max-1mb.gif

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Congrats finding a job/internship~

Now this year find job really tough~

I graduate from private University... take me so long for 1 interview.:vijayadmin::vijayadmin::(

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pleasant surprise. Didn't know suddenly got Red Velvet concert in SG...

But now cash-broke situation. :o:o

Ottoke

Reaction score
Congrats finding a job/internship~

Now this year find job really tough~

I graduate from private University... take me so long for 1 interview.:vijayadmin::vijayadmin::(

Don't know how will my journey be like

But if I don't start now, then when start? Lol

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
EXID’s Hani And Weki Meki’s Choi Yoojung Talk About Feeling Sorry To Their Group Members

6f40ab05c0a8460bb6c54bc729a679ab.jpeg
On the August 31 episode of JTBC4’s “Secret Sister,” EXID’s Hani and Weki Meki’s Choi Yoojung shared their experiences with each other in which they both felt sorry to their fellow group members for being more in the spotlight.

Hani first commented on Weki Meki’s unique situation from debut, where two members — Kim Doyeon and Choi Yoojung — were already familiar to the public through “Produce 101.” “Rather than all members being new faces,” said Hani, “there were at least two among the eight that people already knew. So you would’ve worked that much harder, having a sense of responsibility to the group.”

Choi Yoo Jung agreed, saying, “I’m always thinking about that. That I should work harder for us all to succeed.’”

Hani added that it was similar for her. “For me, I had the thought that, essentially, I was the first up to bat. At first, [EXID] debuted, and then we didn’t do anything for two years. We didn’t even have a practice room. For two years, there was nothing that we could do.” Hani said that they were thinking they would have to quit, because “Up & Down,” which was like their last hurrah, didn’t do very well. “That was when,” said Hani, “good things started to happen. Lucky things,” referring to the viral fancam of Hani performing “Up & Down” that completely revived the group and what they had thought was a failed release.

“We tried really hard not to get used to [the popularity] because it could disappear at any second,” said Hani. “And I started to worry for the members, wondering if they were feeling left out and what I should do if they did.” But, Hani said, the members were so happy for her, saying how great she did and asking her all sorts of questions about the celebrities that she saw and what it was like. “They would say things like, ‘Thank you, and it’s okay even if you don’t do well.’”

Choi Yoojung, tearing up, said it was the same for her, with the Weki Meki members giving her a lot of support and being really curious about her experiences.

In a follow-up interview, Choi Yoojung expressed how thankful she was to have met Hani. She said, “I realized that Hani is an unnie (sister) who has a lot more life experience than me. I now have someone who can [give me new perspective]. I could relate so much to [Hani talking about] taking the support of the group members and using it as strength to build up the team that it made me cry.”

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Park Joon Hyung Gives Tour Of JYP And SM (Featuring Red Velvet)

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After spending 11 episodes in the top 12 spot, she misses the cut in the final episode......I feel so bad for her

Lee Ga Eun’s Mother Writes About How Proud She Is Of Her Daughter Ahead Of “Produce 48” Finale

bc707140af5b4c1cbe17f08bcf59c3ba.jpeg
Lee Ga Eun’s mother penned a heartwarming message for her daughter ahead of the final episode of Mnet’s “Produce 48.”

She wrote, “My daughter, Ga Eun! You were always a kid who would never lean on anyone and be brave as you faced things alone when things got tough. Many years ago, when you made your first debut as a singer, something you’d wanted so desperately, you would always smile and reassure me even when you were struggling, and it hurt my heart to see you like that.

“Now, I hope you are able to live out the dreams you’ve wanted so badly through this show. When you first told me you’d be appearing on the show, I was filled with so much fear and so many concerns, but seeing you dance, sing, and smile happily on stage has made me very happy as well.

“Even if you don’t make it, even if there are people who dislike you for no real reason, you will always be my daughter who I am so proud of, and you will always be the most precious person in my life that I love. So, like always, just be yourself and conclude everything with that brave attitude of yours. I’ll be waiting for you at home with your favorite, a pot of kimchi stew that has lots of meat in it. I love you, my daughter!”

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Listen to the highlight medley of Sunmi's new album 'Warning'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.