SUSS Part Time 2019/01

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
just got updates tat the course head who will set exam for my course, he want set nus standards..and i heard got staff ask him tone down abit lol

I expect them to flip prata after max 2 semesters

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When enrolling can I just do everything online? Submit and upload documents etc online. Or still need go down suss office?

Gonna sign up for Beng electronics engineering

Morrsmorrdre

Reaction score
human resource. the nus standard exam paper this sem probably gonna be harder than the paper 85/90 ppl failed last semester

wah... from ur experience, if i take 4 mods per sem, roughly how many years would it take to graduate?

shaggerinos

Reaction score
I think u can do everything online. Documents can either upload online or email to admissions

When enrolling can I just do everything online? Submit and upload documents etc online. Or still need go down suss office?

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
wah... from ur experience, if i take 4 mods per sem, roughly how many years would it take to graduate?

by right,if u belong to those tier 1,means take max load every sem and never fail, 3 years can grad.. pt Hr no honors one.

eriolmoon2008

Master Member
Reaction score
the lecturer already tried his best already, not his fault. haha its the nature of the module.
ytd when he reveal the new exam format for hr modules, we all shake head.. section A, 30 mcq, 15 marks each question.

The way the mcq is set is not like secondary school or poly style.. the format is set in such a way that, ANY RANDOM LINE or CAPTION from a figure from the textbook or study guide can be the mcq question.lol
open ended at least still got half mark that kind.

Waaa i do essay almost to every question. mcq not hard ba?

shaggerinos

Reaction score
Thanks for replying me! :) it’s for verification that I have worked. Did they call you further to verify or was the letter of employment enough?

I don't remember submitting any cpf documents, what was it for? All I rmb submitting is my letter of employment.

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
Waaa i do essay almost to every question. mcq not hard ba?

er no..hr mcq context diff from poly/secondary school.
the mcq question can be some RANDOM LINE from your 500 page textbook or study guide.

exam mcq context,we dont aim to score,we aim not to get zero.lol

hopeles

Reaction score

Yes, all online. Take note that all educational transcripts must be certified true copy by SUSS except the following:

- Diploma from Local polytechnic
- GCE A or O level from MOE

Meaning if you have documents not stated above, you will need to head down to SUSS office to certify them.

Morrsmorrdre

Reaction score
i applied in june for PT BHRM 01/19 intake. until now the application status page still shows "processing" and havent gotten any news. do they normally take this long? any BHRM folks got called for interview yet? is there usually alot of applicants and high rejection rate for BHRM? i'm just damn worried i don't get in...

Peanut.

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I applied for Social work PT and am going for the interview next week. I have been applying for FT jobs for awhile now and recently one of them got back to me however, they mentioned that they do no support PT studies and Idk if I should go and work first and come back and study later or vice versa. Also if I go for the interview and all goes well, will I be able to push back my studies or will I have to apply all over again? Thanks in advance.

shaggerinos

Reaction score
But do U have 2 years of experience yet?

Hi guys,
I applied for Social work PT and am going for the interview next week. I have been applying for FT jobs for awhile now and recently one of them got back to me however, they mentioned that they do no support PT studies and Idk if I should go and work first and come back and study later or vice versa. Also if I go for the interview and all goes well, will I be able to push back my studies or will I have to apply all over again? Thanks in advance.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.