SUSS Part Time 2019/01

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
the hr modules just changed again.alot of electives has been removed and thy now added 50+ more electives for us to choose from.. and 19intake onwards no need take 10cu ucore because 5will go to smth else.lol

CanT_Make_IT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the hr modules just changed again.alot of electives has been removed and thy now added 50+ more electives for us to choose from.. and 19intake onwards no need take 10cu ucore because 5will go to smth else.lol

why they keep changing :s22::s22:

xiaohao2

Reaction score
SUSS (Bachelor of Communication)

Anyone here enrolling for Bachelor of Communication? How does this course fare, other than the years to complete, compared to SIM GE?

Last edited:

vincentbc13

Reaction score
Hi! I have been invited for an interview next week for PT Social Work. Is there anyone here who is currently in PT Social Work? I would love to hear about your experience and what to expect from the interview.

Thank you!

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
by 2019 jan. the online quiz will be from 20% to 10% and 5% weightage only.. and become 60 questions just for 5 questions. for HR. last time quiz questions can be found on other websites one, now the school really go craft out their own questions..

The reason why they reduce the weightage is because they want to shift this 15% to assignments because quiz there is such thing as full mark and assigments dont have so if u get full mark for 20%, its quite alot actually so they want make quiz 5% only. assignments usually 70 quite good liao for suss standards now.

With the reduction of 15% and shifted to the assignment component, even if u get full mark for quiz, its only 5% and now assignment is higher weightage so overall score will be harder to get higher marks/grade..

Last time quiz for HR within 15 mins can finish.. now need around 2 hours lol

your best bet would be "seniors" from 2018 intake because most likely taking same modules and the new modules that will take place next sem onwards..

Last edited:

Ottoke

Reaction score
Anyone here enrolling for Bachelor of Communication? How does this course fare, other than the years to complete, compared to SIM GE?

Currently studying Mass Comm with Multimedia, in my 2nd year

Not too bad, but need a lot of writing

Ottoke

Reaction score
Do they teach you how to use photoshop illustrator etc for multimedia? What is your job?

I have not learn till there yet

Currently unemployed but gonna start intern for video production soon

Ottoke

Reaction score
change here change there also pointless, if like wat u say 90% of the ppl fail for each HR module lol :s13::s13:

tot u were employed full-time for some time? or u quit halfway to fully focus on SUSS?

i also same situation as u, but intend to work part-time.
if not school fees n living expenses are a killer :(:(

Change of job and career :)

itsherjojo

Reaction score
Thanks for replying me! :) it’s for verification that I have worked. Did they call you further to verify or was the letter of employment enough?
Yes, your letter of employment should be enough. If they needed anything else, they would email you :)

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
change here change there also pointless, if like wat u say 90% of the ppl fail for each HR module lol :s13::s13:

ya. theres a reason why we choose unisim/suss part time mah.our gpa cmi. still want make us take same exam standards as nus lol. even full time suss students who entered with higher gpa requirement might already have issues with the increase in difficulty, still want make pt follow.

for the modules,even now level 2 hr modules got killer modules already.. probably now level 2 modules is equivalent to last time level 3 modules

CanT_Make_IT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

ya. theres a reason why we choose unisim/suss part time mah.our gpa cmi. still want make us take same exam standards as nus lol. even full time suss students who entered with higher gpa requirement might already have issues with the increase in difficulty, still want make pt follow.

for the modules,even now level 2 hr modules got killer modules already.. probably now level 2 modules is equivalent to last time level 3 modules

If thats the case, still got many students sign up for HR ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.