[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolkool

Reaction score
Following pattern of the previous 2 events, I took my night walk slightly later than usual timing to coincide with the wingull release. The shiny rates were generous, and I caught 5 shinies in my one hour of hunting past mid night.
Do be careful, though. I don't seemed to get the "sparkling special effect" when I met a shiny from this new release. Have to watch out for the colour of the strip of the wingull is green in colour instead of the usual blue. But the wording "wingull" will appear as golden in colour in the catch summary. For those who catches everything, this won't post a problem. But if you are just doing shiny checks without catching, do take note.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

josephkjc

Reaction score
Sometimes, I was wondering how some of you managed to catch those shiny out in the wild....................... :s22:

I so far never encountered before. I wanted the blue dog....................... :o

I caught it in the wild and evolved it to Houndoom but very low IV. Other than that I only caught a 14 CP magikarp, Ho-Oh and mawile, not mentioning the community events shinies. My son caught a shiny aron

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So far got two tier 3 shiny Wingulls, was hoping for a better one but oh well....just for Pokédex entry. :o

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
True, I've colleagues who experienced that. When my sister-in-law went there for her honeymoon, someone also stole her money.

im trying hard nt to go or rather.. to leave italy france n spain for the last.
intital plan was to go turkey. but again.. now the situation nt so good. i ok. but. others not ok. so. nv go.

then i suggest portugal or croatia. but. .. was rejected.
so. oh well. .

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Just wondering down the road will there be a much better defensive pokemon than Blissey.

Looked like Blissey is still the best to put to defend the gym.

in pogo context. if nth changes.
then blissey is king. for a long long time. due to high def n hp stats.

if ability is added. then. .. things will change

current context.. even if can put legendary in the gym. blissey is still king.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
NN daily raid pass, no more roll over?

was reservist this week. (since monday)
yesterday.. n i just use my monday pass.
this morning i just used the pass i gotten yesterday.
now i still have today pass.

nt sure what u talking about. ...

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
im trying hard nt to go or rather.. to leave italy france n spain for the last.
intital plan was to go turkey. but again.. now the situation nt so good. i ok. but. others not ok. so. nv go.

then i suggest portugal or croatia. but. .. was rejected.
so. oh well. .

But in general, Europe should be a very nice place still. I'm awaiting for a chance to go there! =:p

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just completed Celebi special research! Expected, a Pes B Celebi but good enough haha... despite can only catch using standard ball without any catch rings or use any berries, got it on my 4th throw.

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
If u want to roll over your daily pass to tomorrow, remember to get your pass for the day in the item bag first. Otherwise once it crosses to tomorrow, u can only spin tomorrow's pass.

i think this is the catch.

i didn't got time to go raid for a day 1.
don't remember spinning from gym to get the pass for tt day 1.
so when i raid on day2, i only get the pass for day2, it didn't give me another pass for day1.

so in future, best is to have the day 1 pass in the bag to be safe, even if no time to raid

edmwperson

Banned
Reaction score
lately i very lazy to play.
play when i'm on the bus.
raid if there's one, to use up daily pass:(

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Seems like difference for the Wingull is the green stripe for the shiny instead of blue.

Yes , very minor different. I m thinking of transfer to Professor. Waste bag space . Sunflora as well , , not nice and waste bag space

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes , very minor different. I m thinking of transfer to Professor. Waste bag space . Sunflora as well , , not nice and waste bag space

I got three tier 3 shiny Wingulls and I just evolved one to Pelipper just to keep. Same thing, only the blue accents changed to green. :s22:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.