[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

tidess

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The James Stevenson guy is who seh. Reply until so rude. So defensive. Hope Spiderman won't be a disappointment.

watch the in game streams that was released...

it def looks like the graphics was downgraded

the kingpin fight the fights damn cmi

toaddd

Reaction score
Anyone play naruto shinobi striker? Was wondering should buy now or wait for sale. May be getting Nba live 19 or 2k19 too as I am a Nba fan.

I have ps4 plus you guys just pay by auto subscription every year right

Elysium87

Reaction score
Anyone play naruto shinobi striker? Was wondering should buy now or wait for sale. May be getting Nba live 19 or 2k19 too as I am a Nba fan.

no, i wait for physical store or digital store to have sales then i buy the card for the subscription

maggigoreng

Reaction score

Have you tried the demo for NBA LIVE 19 and NBA 2K19 The Prelude yet? I tried both demos and I think LIVE 19 looks amazing so far, although there were some flaws but overall is good.

toaddd

Reaction score
Have you tried the demo for NBA LIVE 19 and NBA 2K19 The Prelude yet? I tried both demos and I think LIVE 19 looks amazing so far, although there were some flaws but overall is good.

Yeah I tried live and I feel it is better as well I mostly play online though online my team and myplayer started from 2k16. May actually try live this year I can’t decide. How about you what are you getting?

Fizzical

Reaction score
sometimes shopee has sales, then plus promo codes, i get like 8 bucks for 3 months.

if not i wait for psn sales where they promo 12 +2 or +3

The recent netflix promo is still the best especially if you need netflix subscription...

Bumblebee Man

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought pes 2019. Best graphics for a soccer game. But, pes still couldn't make myclub fun enough. And not sure if population is low, takes too long to find a match online.

Elysium87

Reaction score
Bought pes 2019. Best graphics for a soccer game. But, pes still couldn't make myclub fun enough. And not sure if population is low, takes too long to find a match online.

mostly would prefer playing fifa now compare to pes. if last time confirm is pes

maggigoreng

Reaction score
FIFA 19 is taking to a whole other level with the new Kick Off modes and also the final chapter of 'The Journey' with Alex Hunter. Not to forget the Champions League feature as well.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

u bought r3 or r2?

i on r3 ok leh. didnt wait more than 5 mins. maybe must reduce the restriction or network level.

yup, not much improvement on myclub and other modes. they not doing themselves any favours in attracting new players and can say taking fans for granted. gameplay is important but im only still sticking with pes is cause fifa's gameplay is not even 50% of pes. if got 75% i will jump ship liao.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.