Official November 2018 BTO

notical

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tengah is supposedly car-lite right?

those with car jialat? :(:(:(

ottotto

Reaction score
Means there are still areas for BTO if i miss this nov BTO? Because planning to BTO for Canberra but not so soon.

If u really like canberra u shld apply nov bto.. i think that area not bad.. got pri n sec sch build nearby.. if high floor.. consider quite unblock view i feel la

Sainté

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Means there are still areas for BTO if i miss this nov BTO? Because planning to BTO for Canberra but not so soon.
Should have but not so soon since I don’t see any piling around here other than the Nov plot. I remember reading news article stating the land along Canberra Link will be public housing. (Edit: URA Masterplan indicates 3 more plots left, and 3 sites for educational institutions.)

I always recommend people to apply early. BTO need to wait 3-4 years anyway. And for unpopular sites like Sembawang, early birds are almost guaranteed high floors at cheap prices.

Once Canberra MRT is up and running next year, HDB will confirm plus chop increase the prices for future BTO.

Last edited:

Sainté

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If u really like canberra u shld apply nov bto.. i think that area not bad.. got pri n sec sch build nearby.. if high floor.. consider quite unblock view i feel la
Yeah the Nov plot got one side is facing the school, confirm unblocked with garden and longkang view also. If get high floor sure shiok, direction facing morning sun somemore.

Eternit

Reaction score
Yeah the Nov plot got one side is facing the school, confirm unblocked with garden and longkang view also. If get high floor sure shiok, direction facing morning sun somemore.

Hey bro what you think of the Nov Canberra launch as compared to the current Aug Yishun Glen launch? Can't decide between the two.

Ya Canberra MRT coming up but I went there to see, really very few amenities all residences around. But Yishun Glen near Junction 9 and 3 bus stops away to Northpoint City.

Sainté

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey bro what you think of the Nov Canberra launch as compared to the current Aug Yishun Glen launch? Can't decide between the two.

Ya Canberra MRT coming up but I went there to see, really very few amenities all residences around. But Yishun Glen near Junction 9 and 3 bus stops away to Northpoint City.
I compared Canberra and Yishun before I bought my house.

Just feel that Canberra is better in a sense that 1) the MRT is nearer, can walk if you want, 2) less crowded and not as closely packed and 3) young family friendly with more childcare and new upcoming schools around.

I reckon most resident now go to Yishun Northpoint for leisure. For groceries, there is Sheng Siong, Ang Moh supermarkets in the neighbourhood. Soon there will be a total of 3 hawker centre in the area.

Canberra Plaza will have one more supermarket and more food courts. Upcoming East Delta will have mini mart and food court also.

But if you are driving, with the new Seletar link, it is a no brainer to get Yishun. Easy access to city, and to West side and of course JB via Mandai as well.

It is just my impression that Yishun and Khatib is an older town with much more people due to its aging facilities and demographic. Taking public transport is a big turn off during peak hours in these areas, esp Yishun.

Last edited:

Heesheer

Reaction score
i wonder how far is plantation district to the market place. There would be 2 mrt at plantation district. i cant wait for it to launch, so excited! I love plants and omg got community gardening. best la!

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cos

GUvlLLG.jpg

rizal5150

Banned
Reaction score
noobie here. hope someone can advise.

looking to purchase an SBF flat in nov. currently only BTO flats are listed in the HDB website for Nov 2018. will the SBF flats come from these BTOs ie same estates?

if not, when will HDB release the list of SBF flats for Nov 2018?

paiseh. i know super noob question.

Last edited:

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No, from previous launch, or repo unit.. Only during launch day(launch together with sobf) then you know the units available

Reaction score
No it may not come from the same estates, it’s whatever that’s left from previous BTOs

Only on the actual day the bto application commence then can see the SBF list

noobie here. hope someone can advise.

looking to purchase an SBF flat in nov. currently only BTO flats are listed in the HDB website for Nov 2018. will the SBF flats come from these BTOs ie same estates?

if not, when will HDB release the list of SBF flats for Nov 2018?

paiseh. i know super noob question.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.