Reaction score
Time slot tio push back liao

“Inkigayo” Announces Change In Broadcast Time Slot

fdf394a9e5914efc87b76237442945b9.jpeg

Good also, if me I won't wanna wake up at 6am to see idols performing lol

buttbERry

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
Personally feel such group combination doesnt seem healthy.. a lot of times will wonder & doubt whether the other members okay with it or also not very happy about it :s22:

well many past cases of grps with tiong members ended up with problems

waiken

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i can rmb is suju hangeng 1st to pull out? :s22: then mengjia n fei lo but miss a a goner by the time they pulled the plug

kris wu now got satki chinese movie rest like caolu, sally like at bottom of the barrel lo, not much frm them in both kr and chn

Ottoke

Reaction score
『TWICE JAPAN 1st ALBUM『BDZ』PREMIUM 試写会』のオープニングステージ、本当に楽しかったです!ステージが始まった瞬間から聞こえた熱い歓声ですごく盛り上がった時間でした♪

#TWICE #BDZ

DmE4QTdUYAAyWed.jpg

DmE4QTeUcAUS96T.jpg

Ottoke

Reaction score
its rare to hit jackpot like that, still rmb jyp nearly sink out of big 3 b4 sixteen program n twice was formed

They decided to have 1 management team for each of their artistes instead of 1 big team managing so many artistes

I think this is the biggest reason why they huat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.