[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Bumblebee Man

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u bought r3 or r2?

i on r3 ok leh. didnt wait more than 5 mins. maybe must reduce the restriction or network level.

yup, not much improvement on myclub and other modes. they not doing themselves any favours in attracting new players and can say taking fans for granted. gameplay is important but im only still sticking with pes is cause fifa's gameplay is not even 50% of pes. if got 75% i will jump ship liao.
I got from ps store, default search for matches. I see why you feel its ok, cos of fifa you only need less than 10 sec to get a match....

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got from ps store, default search for matches. I see why you feel its ok, cos of fifa you only need less than 10 sec to get a match....

wah thats fast. hope next year's fifa will be better in their gameplay. then i may finally jump ship. :o

culepico

Reaction score
FIFA's PS4 community is very very big, that's why you'll always get matches within seconds.

toaddd

Reaction score
Just bought naruto shinobi striker and is quite fun the game just came out yesterday. It’s like an online moba with naruto characters I Guess . Anyone playing want to team up?

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u bought r3 or r2?

i on r3 ok leh. didnt wait more than 5 mins. maybe must reduce the restriction or network level.

yup, not much improvement on myclub and other modes. they not doing themselves any favours in attracting new players and can say taking fans for granted. gameplay is important but im only still sticking with pes is cause fifa's gameplay is not even 50% of pes. if got 75% i will jump ship liao.
U serious? Pes gameplay better?
I feel the gaming engine is so robotic for pes.

But I also know pple complain fifa the skill moves over powered although personally I don't use many moves. I mainly play alot of pass and move and possession play.

Sent from Google PIXEL XL using GAGT

dammad

Master Member
Reaction score
Fifa to pes players even oso robotic. Lol. Somehow maybe used to one of the game, play other feel weird. When i see fifa tourny live i wan to laugh. Anyway the debate goes on forever. Whichever one prefers

Last edited:

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@symbiote, u got clan for myclub? i looking for clan, but today quite bz dunno can online anot. or whoever got clan please invite me :s13:

U serious? Pes gameplay better?
I feel the gaming engine is so robotic for pes.

But I also know pple complain fifa the skill moves over powered although personally I don't use many moves. I mainly play alot of pass and move and possession play.

only can agree to disagree. :s13: i tried converting many ppl to pes to no avail, same for those trying to convert me to fifa. :s13:

FerdBrown

Reaction score
NBA LIVE 19 we’re having back and forth threads with Ops Sports. It’s unfortunate PSN SG is not selling EA Sports NBA LIVE 19.

The NBA 2K19 Prelude is out but better keep your VCs.

Have you tried the demo for NBA LIVE 19 and NBA 2K19 The Prelude yet? I tried both demos and I think LIVE 19 looks amazing so far, although there were some flaws but overall is good.

Last edited:

symbiote28

Reaction score
@symbiote, u got clan for myclub? i looking for clan, but today quite bz dunno can online anot. or whoever got clan please invite me :s13:

only can agree to disagree. :s13: i tried converting many ppl to pes to no avail, same for those trying to convert me to fifa. :s13:

i'm now playing masters league to get GP for myclub. been awhile (5 years) since i'm on PES. what't the clan for?:o

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fifa to pes players even oso robotic. Lol. Somehow maybe used to one of the game, play other feel weird. When i see fifa tourny live i wan to laugh. Anyway the debate goes on forever. Whichever one prefers

I played pes in the past until dunno which version. Think I started fifa in 2011 or 2012.

Dunno leh.. Every year I dl pes demo try. I didn't like it. Not like last time on ps1 and ps2 lol...

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any shooting game like those at Time Zone arcade for PS4 ?
Thanks.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.