Where to buy good and affordable car seats for newborns?

Alex.hero

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any Bros and sis can adv?
Intend to get those tt can last 0-6 years old type?

luckygal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My nephew is 3 plus. He doesn’t take my car but soon he will be in my car like once a week. But I dun want those bulky baby seat. Is there any foldable baby seat so I can fold n keep in boot. Preferable affordable as well. Thanks.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got at expo bb fair in june 2016. 300dollars. Very sturdy.
PMSlgO2l.jpg

q0WOqAOl.jpg

fd7VCSHl.jpg

kpcOTrQl.jpg

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Can consider JB? Less than $100 for infants to maybe 1/2 yrs old before requiring tochange.

junesh1983

Reaction score
Qoo10

I have one that I spent hundreds on for the brand and another from qoo10 less than 50. Both does the same thing.

KKH2017

Reaction score
My past experience tell me that you should not select based on price but based on how safe the seat is. When you buy quality you only cry once.

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Baby seat or child seat , make sure it comes with ISOFIX.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

SibehHL

Reaction score
Try Amazon SG Prime Now on mobile but search the US site. The pricing is reasonable and shipping is free if above S$60

Recently bought a GRACO My Ride 65 from them for under S$130.... Qoo10 selling above $200??

By the way, a single car seat design don't really cater from 0-6yrs old. You should read a little more on the subject, no point buying a SAFETY car seat which is unsuitable for a young infant, end up doing more harm than providing safety.

mrashford86

Reaction score
Agree - Amazon very good. If need to see in person u can try Mothercare - they have good range

Sodomicha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If ur car come with isofix then get a car seat with isofix to save the trouble to go through car’s seatbelt everytime.Qoo10 ganen brand is very cheap but i think all their design doesn’t come with isofix.Do look out for coming baby fair at expo..if ur budget is less than $200 sure can get one there.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.