Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Two years ago, Grab driver Muhammad Syahmi joined a ride-hailing industry brimming with rosy prospects.

Buoyed by generous incentives dished out by firms, drivers cashed in on the lucrative business, where earning a decent wage was a relative breeze. “It was… easy money (then),” Mr Syahmi, 25, told TODAY.

For many drivers like him, however, the tide has since turned: Dogged by meagre incentives and fares in recent months, those bolting for the exit have found themselves in a quandary, as they struggle to land jobs after years in the driver’s seat.

daryltang

Reaction score
I just check my contract. 28th return car :(

Please inform them more than one week in advance. Their policy is that you need to inform them at least 7 days in advance before returning

Before 20th go to the website and book schedule 28th to return. If not you need to wait another 7 days.. they will charge full price rental for each extra day also

Last edited:

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Please inform them one week in advance

Before 20th go to the website and book schedule 28tv to return. If not you need to wait 7 days.. they charge full price return for each day also

Omg thanks for this info.

I seriously thought i will just wait until that day then drive down return.

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fml short of 4. Wasted my whole day effort. Shld have stay hm koon. :(

Bye bye to next tier. :(

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chase bcos i chao peasant home alone. :(
Need to be like u breed some to spend time with liao. Sigh...

yishun265

Reaction score
Fulfil MAS requirement to chut chia.
Ownself port to z10 etc.
Abide all the rules, authority wont touch u.

In other words, just pay money only.

I been there, done that.

Nothing to worry about all these.

I hope our msgs are clear enough for u to bring across to your friend. I really cannot lun, if he really listen and adhere to smelly dealers.

Need help, pls do not hesitate to contact me.

I not even bank loan, car dealer in house loan also. And their agent insurance AXA, chu chia 2 days later port Z11 cancel AXA and bght ntuc commercial insurance. 2 months later the admin staff from car dealer ask me why cancel insurance I told her cos port Z11 doing part time PHV. Then ask her any issue? She said will call back I a bit worried go check their hire purchase agreement, nothing special. Then she call back said if cancel insurance shld let her know, i ask her any impact on loan she say nothing lo just make sure my GIRO installment enough money. case close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.