Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i find nothing wrong with Beardsley

Beardsley is ex stoke, if he want play dirty....Rashford might not be able to stand up

we should remove our red glasses at times and look at the situation on even ground

bardsley should be red carded too. the 1st kick is nothing wrong since he cleared the ball but he kicked rashford again which is unnecessary. too bad no var.

ahbard

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bardsley should be red carded too. the 1st kick is nothing wrong since he cleared the ball but he kicked rashford again which is unnecessary. too bad no var.

He didn't even get punished for the kick. The yellow card is for the argument...

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just enjoy the win regardless of how we play, good or bad, miss chances or not, red or yellow card.

It will be interesting to see if Fred will get back in the team soon after Fellaini's display. Or Fellaini will be rotated after just 1 match. Just hope JM will stick to the current winning formula and keep him and Lindelof for the next match. The players need the games to gain an understanding and consistency playing with one another. This means we have to accept all the missed chances as well. At least we are attacking and creating chances. Sooner or later someone will take advantage of those chances and the goals will come.

As for Rashford, let's just give him a couple of matches off to reflect on his conduct and performance after getting the no 10.

apeape

Reaction score
oh my god, i was furious at that red card moment! knn ** united reject think he can do kick our player ccb.

The pink jersey looks nice with the black shorts leh. Also Fella was outstanding. I knew there was a reason he was still around. that guy is like John O'shea, except better

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
he picked Fellaini to cope with the physical and aerial side of Burnley's attacks

more of a tactical switch to suit opponent

won't be too worried about Fred not getting back into the team.

apeape

Reaction score
actually if rashford play acted like Neymar cry on the floor after getting kicked, I really think the united reject would have got red carded instead.

micey84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
im thinking Fellaini was deployed specifically for Burnley.

don't need to think too much, you gave too much credit to Burnley's attack (a team that average less than 1 goal per match both last and this season)

top teams don't have a specific plan to blunt the opponent's attack if the opponent is weak. look at how Barcelona destroyed their La Liga weak team 8-2 yesterday, they just play their usual game and destroy their opponent.

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

dont worry if bardsley was at fault, there is something call retrospective ban but to me that is no kick, probably a sweep to the leg. Yellow is fair.

ahbard

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dont worry if bardsley was at fault, there is something call retrospective ban but to me that is no kick, probably a sweep to the leg. Yellow is fair.

Too bad the yellow is not for the sweep/kick. it's for the fracas.

xiaogin

Master Member
Reaction score
slept late last night haha. was a good performance but we deserved a 4-0 win yesterday. hart was his usual hype-on mode against man utd.
I bought 0-3 PTS. Pogba make me lose money.

Anyway, I saw a much improved performance from the team last night. Now is to play catch-up games again, hope can go on a 10-15 games winning streak.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes tats y they din trouble De Gea much.
and those limited chances they have, they towered over our defence. do that enough and who knows they might get lucky and it will be the loss that many were hoping for that can get the manager sacked.

we haven't been destroying opponents for years, our strikers keep wasting chances that were beautifully presented to them, Barca have not stopped destroying opponents since god knws when.
don't need to think too much, you gave too much credit to Burnley's attack (a team that average less than 1 goal per match both last and this season)

top teams don't have a specific plan to blunt the opponent's attack if the opponent is weak. look at how Barcelona destroyed their La Liga weak team 8-2 yesterday, they just play their usual game and destroy their opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.