Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Next time kena cbk play punk dun wan cancel. Jus wait n head to the nearest sgpools n buy toto. Bought 6 rows n strike 2 rows.

Stupid girl but thanks to her.

ericlim777

Reaction score
I am on grab taxi and just grab account both. Trust me, even after more than 1 year on platform still b2b ping if app is on either standard taxi ping or just grab ping but sometimes you don't even want to on crab app because street hail alone are already enough to keep you occupied, just on crab app when you are at ulu place and make use of this fxxking blood sucking app to get out of that area. I am not here to boast or watever, just wish to advise if you are above 30 years old, go take tdvl, don't waste time on phv. For grab taxi, just grab commission 12% for fares $11 and above, 3% for fares $10 and below. For standard taxi ping commission $0.60 regardless how much is the fare. Sorry if I am not suppose to post in this forum but I just can't bear to see how crab treated phv drivers, we are all earning on the road so basically there's no difference between phv and taxi drivers although I know alot of assholes taxi drivers always picked on phv drivers, and that is one of the god dam reason why I switched from phv to taxi driving. Take care brothers, try not to be make use by crab unless you are below 30 years old. If you are 30 and above, fxxk pdvl and go straight to tdvl. And most important thing of all brothers, phv driving is going to incurred heavy tax on you next year but if you drive taxi you can deduct all kinds of god dam expenses out of your income. If you are worried about not knowing the roads well, not to worry because taxi paxs are also so used to phv using gps so in fact they feel much safer if you tell them you are using google to suggest the shortest route. Take care brothers, hope to see you all on the brighter side of life soon.

Last edited:

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ahlim
Thank you for ur input.
I decided to clear td licen in April 2018.
Yes, don't waste time and why restrict just on pd?

Soccer Ball

Suspended
Reaction score
I am on grab taxi and just grab account both. Trust me, even after more than 1 year on platform still b2b ping if app is on either standard taxi ping or just grab ping but sometimes you don't even want to on crab app because street hail alone are already enough to keep you occupied, just on crab app when you are at ulu place and make use of this fxxking blood sucking app to get out of that area. I am not here to boast or watever, just wish to advise if you are above 30 years old, go take tdvl, don't waste time on phv. For grab taxi, just grab commission 12% for fares $11 and above, 3% for fares $10 and below. For standard taxi ping commission $0.60 regardless how much is the fare. Sorry if I am not suppose to post in this forum but I just can't bear to see how crab treated phv drivers, we are all earning on the road so basically there's no difference between phv and taxi drivers although I know alot of assholes taxi drivers always picked on phv drivers, and that is one of the god dam reason why I switched from phv to taxi driving. Take care brothers, try not to be make use by crab unless you are below 30 years old. If you are 30 and above, fxxk pdvl and go straight to tdvl. And most important thing of all brothers, phv driving is going to incurred heavy tax on you next year but if you drive taxi you can deduct all kinds of god dam expenses out of your income. If you are worried about not knowing the roads well, not to worry because taxi paxs are also so used to phv using gps so in fact they feel much safer if you tell them you are using google to suggest the shortest route. Take care brothers, hope to see you all on the brighter side of life soon.

ericlim777

Taxi can go jb payu, wash car, massage, buy milk power and jiak seafood?

yishun265

Reaction score
earning not important. got nice car to drive can go jb paik oil massage buy milk powder makan shiok more important. grab jht

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

There are already plans to lighten phv income tax for FY2019. Still, taxis can go without child restraint seats, have exclusive use of taxi stands, and charge ERP for alighting at Fuji Xerox.

Only ComfortDelgro shines the brightest light for taxis.

https://www.cdgtaxi.com.sg/web/corp/becoming-a-cabby

liquidh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is good advice for professional drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.