[Official] Shopee SG Thread (Strictly no referral link) - Part 2

commach

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Stop posting the game invitation here.

Whoever post it again will get infraction and clone account will be kill-on-sight together with his/her default account.

You're warned.

Reborn

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Whoever post it again will get infraction and clone account will be kill-on-sight together with his/her default account.

You're warned.

Any reason why game invitation is not allowed? Infringing on the terms and conditions?

commach

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Any reason why game invitation is not allowed? Infringing on the terms and conditions?

If you ever bothered to read the FAQ, you got the answer before you need to ask why.

Advertising and Promotion
All posts that have advertising and promotion content nature ARE not allowed with the forums. They will be removed with prior warning by our Moderators. External links to commercial websites with the intent to profit and/or promote a commercial entity are not allowed.
Repeated offence by any member will be deemed as an act of purpose violation of our Terms of Use and www.hardwarezone.com® reserves the right to ban offenders from using this forums without prior notice.

www.hardwarezone.com® aims to build a knowledge base of valuable information contributed by our community.

Parties who are interested in reaching out to our community should contact our media sales. Our media sales executives will be most happy to craft out an effective marketing campaign best suited for your needs.
You may send in your advertising enquiries at the below mentioned URL.

http://advertising.hardwarezone.com/

swathe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you ever bothered to read the FAQ, you got the answer before you need to ask why.

Sorry to ask. Is the link sharing annoying you or is this a consistent policy?

80% of the post are promotional content. In the Lazada thread, daily deals thread and Qoo10 threads... and also in many other forums that include Vitality, iHerb, travel forum travel insurance, mobile forum prepaid deals

I respect moderators who just be candid and say those links are annoying me rather than throwing t&c with double standards.

lionelfoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

You're warned.

commach's temper is still the same as before :s13::s13::s13:

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
Sorry to ask. Is the link sharing annoying you or is this a consistent policy?

80% of the post are promotional content. In the Lazada thread, daily deals thread and Qoo10 threads... and also in many other forums that include Vitality, iHerb, travel forum travel insurance, mobile forum prepaid deals

I respect moderators who just be candid and say those links are annoying me rather than throwing t&c with double standards.

I think he is referring to the "intent of profit". Deals shared are not intend for profit unless it is the seller that is posting the deal. Links for coin shake is meant to increase individual's profit, therefore not allowed...

swathe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think he is referring to the "intent of profit". Deals shared are not intend for profit unless it is the seller that is posting the deal. Links for coin shake is meant to increase individual's profit, therefore not allowed...

I actually also feel that the post on sharing are annoying as they get overwhelmingly too many. Pages of invite drown the deals sharing.

But I disagree with the statement that these are profiteering. How much are those few cents profiteering and other team members benefit in equal manner. He will have a lot of nicks to ban, a lot of post of delete and a lot of threads to lock in the entire HWZ if he is consistent in his action.

MrAwesomeX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The coins also few cents only.last time i referral link earn 5 bucks each banned for few days but worth it:D .

Stop being cheapo here.

tmkedmw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So many shakers until shopee kena shaked till one screw loose and up lorry since 8pm

singaporego

Reaction score
Hi all, new to Shopee. Is it like Qoo10 where they give coupon almost every week?

What are the available coupons now?

Thanks in advance

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.