[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i'm now playing masters league to get GP for myclub. been awhile (5 years) since i'm on PES. what't the clan for?:o

co-op purposes for myclub. damn fun this mode if u haven try. can try someday. :s13:

I played pes in the past until dunno which version. Think I started fifa in 2011 or 2012.

Dunno leh.. Every year I dl pes demo try. I didn't like it. Not like last time on ps1 and ps2 lol...

Sent from Google PIXEL XL using GAGT

maybe pace bah if anything i can think that is diff. last time pes much faster pace. i like to use real madrid got owen and ronaldo. give them ball just run sure goal. :s13:

symbiote28

Reaction score
I played pes in the past until dunno which version. Think I started fifa in 2011 or 2012.

Dunno leh.. Every year I dl pes demo try. I didn't like it. Not like last time on ps1 and ps2 lol...

i tried the demo too and was not feeling it. but decided to take plunge and bought the game, don't regret it. although when fifa comes out, i think i'll focus on the online for that.

co-op purposes for myclub. damn fun this mode if u haven try. can try someday. :s13:

maybe pace bah if anything i can think that is diff. last time pes much faster pace. i like to use real madrid got owen and ronaldo. give them ball just run sure goal. :s13:

yeah can try one day! also, pace can be adjusted if you want. to me, the default pace is just nice.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
to me pes controls feel more natural. their first touch is very natural unlike fifa

i tried the demo too and was not feeling it. but decided to take plunge and bought the game, don't regret it. although when fifa comes out, i think i'll focus on the online for that.

yeah can try one day! also, pace can be adjusted if you want. to me, the default pace is just nice.

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can't wait for fifa..... going to play more ultimate team... last season was the first time i played ultimate team in many years. Didn't know it improved that much

Bumblebee Man

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
to me pes controls feel more natural. their first touch is very natural unlike fifa
I agree with you. In terms of simulation, pes is definitely better. Even the graphics is much better than fifa. Funny thing is, I find fifa more fun. Especially if you are an online player.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can't wait for fifa..... going to play more ultimate team... last season was the first time i played ultimate team in many years. Didn't know it improved that much

one thing i dislike abt ultimate team is cannot bring over the players you got from the previous title.

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
one thing i dislike abt ultimate team is cannot bring over the players you got from the previous title.
That's small issue la... is like football manager... every year start new lol

I think the problem I had was that I can't use my FUT team to play against friends' FUT

dammad

Master Member
Reaction score
No pes player here call dusttar hor? Lucky can add block list. Any pes coop clan?

Last edited:

symbiote28

Reaction score

yup, although it's irritating at first, it's really like real life. ball don't so easily fix to your feet.

i remembered i was hooked on FUT and i spends hundreds of dollars for the coins. damn addictive.

I agree with you. In terms of simulation, pes is definitely better. Even the graphics is much better than fifa. Funny thing is, I find fifa more fun. Especially if you are an online player.

i find this true for me personally. the online feature is much much better. and it feels that the licenses, the actually players profile, actual players involvements off field and everything else just makes it look more exciting and polished.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No pes player here call dusttar hor? Lucky can add block list. Any pes coop clan?

o.o what happen :s13:

i also looking for clan leh. like that i think i will create. u psn what nick.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dunno tml can go collect dragon quest anot. no email from qisahn yet.

psn asia out liao the game. :o

then friday need go collect spiderman. :o

wah after few mths no play games all these games coming fast and furious. :o

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
dunno tml can go collect dragon quest anot. no email from qisahn yet.

psn asia out liao the game. :o

then friday need go collect spiderman. :o

wah after few mths no play games all these games coming fast and furious. :o

VC4 also releasing..This month.

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
VC4 also releasing..This month.

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT
Vc.... Faps.... Still the turn based strategy Fps right?

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Spiderman CE very nice. Hands itchy but all po oos

Sent from HUAWEI NEO-L29 using GAGT

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Vc.... Faps.... Still the turn based strategy Fps right?

Yes same with its roots.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Spiderman CE very nice. Hands itchy but all po oos

When news first broke you should po Liao.

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When news first broke you should po Liao.

Thinking hard lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.