Updates on Hospital & Shield Plan (2018)

LyzeOfKiel

Reaction score
Hello Insurance Guru,

I was passing by Sing Post earlier and the representative (I assume is an Insurance Agent) saying that there is some update on the existing Hospital & Shield Plan recently.

After I say I have already had an existing H&S plan, then she advise me to find my agent for explanation :s22:

Anyone that is in this insurance field can advise if this is true?

Thanks~!

swordsly

Master Member
Reaction score
Hello Insurance Guru,

I was passing by Sing Post earlier and the representative (I assume is an Insurance Agent) saying that there is some update on the existing Hospital & Shield Plan recently.

After I say I have already had an existing H&S plan, then she advise me to find my agent for explanation :s22:

Anyone that is in this insurance field can advise if this is true?

Thanks~!

Is the representative a SingPost personnel? He/she is likely trying to redirect you to the AXA@Post insurance agent.
If the representative is a SingPost personnel, he/she likely has no idea what he/she is talking about and is only in-charge of directing traffic to the agents.

Had the same situation, blurred (when the changes to the co-payment just came up) and got ushered to the agent but escaped unscathed.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.