The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
North point money max so happening, want black or white steel Daytona also have. (Blue lume, chapter ring) 1 year warranty.
Too many horror stories that pawn shops that don’t know what they are buying (at least that’s the claim) and don’t do anything when product is later discovered as fake though..

DiCaprio

Reaction score
Not ultraman :(
Zw11nNI.jpg

Sent from Tomorrowland using GAGT

kevpaang

Reaction score
Too many horror stories that pawn shops that don’t know what they are buying (at least that’s the claim) and don’t do anything when product is later discovered as fake though..
Yeah, my frd had a horrible experience and in the end, out of court settlement.

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah, my frd had a horrible experience and in the end, out of court settlement.

Wah, share leh. I previously also got buy Rolex from pawn shop :eek:

Open let me see movement also real leh. (Pawn shop I buy from, say they got in house watch expert, so be rest assured)

mpcdude

Reaction score
My first SpeedyTuesday with the Ultraman. Super in love. Having more fun with this than my White DaytonaC...

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah, share leh. I previously also got buy Rolex from pawn shop :eek:

Open let me see movement also real leh. (Pawn shop I buy from, say they got in house watch expert, so be rest assured)

Dunno, reports like these don't inspire confidence..

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...pawning-counterfeit-rolex-watches-in--7554512

https://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/two-men-jailed-cheating-pawnshops-104000-using-fake-watches

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...awned-fake-branded-watches-to-cheat-pawnshops

Note that one of the reports cites MoneyMax..

That said, doesn't mean second hand watch shop means they necessarily will check properly also.. So good to be careful regardless.

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Come on Wednesday, let go panda
yUo5gMsl.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

kevpaang

Reaction score
Going Osaka next week, might buy this if Bic Camera has stock and good price. Can I confirm the selling price in SG is about $700+?
The intel I received so far is 60,000 yen, after discount but no stock.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.