No worries
I collected key last wed
I still haven even check defects
Now only visiting IDs
Haven even seen any furniture yet also
So many things
I really so lazy
I wish everything is done up and I can just move in 😪😪😪

Lol.. like that you at least need 3 more months to move in.. Funiture hor.. i suggest u see early if you are buying sales item.. i bought a recliner sofa at sales price end up was told that the next available delivery date is 6-8weeks time.

semblady123

Reaction score
Yes tell me about it 🤧🤯😓🤣
With no lights and all no point going to the home in the evening after work also so didn’t bother going .. hmmmm

IKR!!!! When want to wait for keys like so anxious but when the keys are on hand like so slack already hahahahah... :s13:

semblady123

Reaction score
Yes exactly la.. sigh.. hope I can move in by nov.. by this week will confirm one ID.. they said my renovation can finish in 4-6 weeks.. Reno loan only will take 3 weeks additional to settle

Lol.. like that you at least need 3 more months to move in.. Funiture hor.. i suggest u see early if you are buying sales item.. i bought a recliner sofa at sales price end up was told that the next available delivery date is 6-8weeks time.

Amex^1234

Reaction score
Yes exactly la.. sigh.. hope I can move in by nov.. by this week will confirm one ID.. they said my renovation can finish in 4-6 weeks.. Reno loan only will take 3 weeks additional to settle

try not to get psycho by the ID to put deposit... some ID really very pushy to make u put deposit and sign agreement.. careful ah.. and good luck on your RENO!

heybuddy

Reaction score
try not to get psycho by the ID to put deposit... some ID really very pushy to make u put deposit and sign agreement.. careful ah.. and good luck on your RENO!

My id told me to find others if we find her too expensive.. she quoted me 8k - 9k for 20ft kitchen..

viccom87

Reaction score
Wahhh congrats!.... everybody seems to have collected keys n doing reno already. I sure last one lahhh... 😅😅 my crm on leave since last week. Will be back today only. Hopefully she faster approve my appeal lahh.

Hi, how's your application? CRM got reply? Your option expiring today, I just send another email to hdb, telling them is the stupid grant is a problem, then cancel my grant. I no need to grant, see what they reply.. Wait until my neck long long.. Holiday also don't dare to plan..

Amex^1234

Reaction score
My id told me to find others if we find her too expensive.. she quoted me 8k - 9k for 20ft kitchen..

8-9k for cabinet!!! this one really trying to chop you...

My price for cabinets below for you all de reference. If u all find cheaper dont tell me... lol... :s13::s13::s13:.. but then also must see workmanship la..

Kitchen To supply materials and labour to fabricate additional kitchen cabinet with laminated finish c/w ABS trimming for door - 26 ft $ 3,900.00

To supply materails and labour to install Quartz work top for kitchen cabinet - 16 feet $ 1,760.00

To supply materials and labour to install colour glass backing between top and bottom kitchen cabinet 18 sqft $ 324.00

zidmosby

Reaction score
8-9k for cabinet!!! this one really trying to chop you...

My price for cabinets below for you all de reference. If u all find cheaper dont tell me... lol... :s13::s13::s13:.. but then also must see workmanship la..

Kitchen To supply materials and labour to fabricate additional kitchen cabinet with laminated finish c/w ABS trimming for door - 26 ft $ 3,900.00

To supply materails and labour to install Quartz work top for kitchen cabinet - 16 feet $ 1,760.00

To supply materials and labour to install colour glass backing between top and bottom kitchen cabinet 18 sqft $ 324.00

Wah your ID price quite good hor.

zidmosby

Reaction score
Yea same as mine

ID vinyl flooring 10k vs contractor 5.6k
ID Window grilles 2.6k vs contractor 1k
ID electrical works 2k+ vs contractor 850ish :s22:

I'm going for ID kitchen only.. only cimb is kind enough to lend me money now :(

Can you share your contractor for electrical works?

zidmosby

Reaction score
Thanks for the information. I will go and ask my Northshore kakis to opt for the screeding for those who doesn't have any flooring:s13::s13:
Also will be waiting for your appeal procedure and result too. All the best.

I have read somewhere which mentioned that it's no longer free but still cheaper than what ID has quoted.

https://www.eatandtravelwithus.com/2018/07/hdb-cement-screeding/

I just collected my keys today. The whole process took 2 hours! I checked with my CRM on cement screeding. They can check on their system if your project is eligible or not and she told me I’m able to do.

Went to nearest HDB, she gave me a form to fill up and said that I’ll get a call within 3 days to confirm the date cement screeding. But she said not so soon as got “long queue”.

Monday21

Reaction score
Yes tell me about it ************************************************************************
With no lights and all no point going to the home in the evening after work also so didn’t bother going .. hmmmm

hahahahah same here... The other time i had to move some stuff and it dragged until night.. I quickly run to some hardware shop to buy 2 LED stick on light. One was $4.50. Really helps in case you've yet to install any lighting...

Amex^1234

Reaction score
Wah your ID price quite good hor.

yes confirm.. thats y i engage him.. somemore he really rush for me and make sure the contractors did their job properly

How much u all get charged for shoe cabinet covering entire bomb shelter?

can't remember mine.. i did this covering the entire bomb shelter.. if not wrong should be 2+k.. confirm wont over 3k...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.