Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

disastrous

Reaction score
Are there exceptions to refund gift cards or not? The seller for one of the items I bought keep saying delayed, like 2 weeks liao. Keep saying no stock.

pinpinpin

Suspended
Reaction score
Are there exceptions to refund gift cards or not? The seller for one of the items I bought keep saying delayed, like 2 weeks liao. Keep saying no stock.

no way.

cancel $ will return to q$.

Buy other stuffs then.

Last edited:

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

No refunds for giftcards and for qmoney converted from giftcards. Its stated in their t&c that u agreed when purchasing the GC.

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought an item plus filler using cart coupon and qpoints. Paid by credit card. Ordered on 10 Aug till now not received.

Would like to know whether there is any difference if cancellation is made by me, by seller or qoo10. All 3 can get back credit card refund and qpoints ?

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought an item plus filler using cart coupon and qpoints. Paid by credit card. Ordered on 10 Aug till now not received.

Would like to know whether there is any difference if cancellation is made by me, by seller or qoo10. All 3 can get back credit card refund and qpoints ?

Cancellation by you, seller or qoo10 will have your final paid amount refunded to your cc first, followed by any qmoney and qpoints.

Cancellation by your side will not reinstate whatever coupons you used. Cancellation by seller will incur a penalty by them in which they usually ask u to do it instead of them. Qoo10 wun cancel but will throw the ball away by asking u to liaise with seller for a win-win decision. They are afterall just a 'platform'.

pinpinpin

Suspended
Reaction score
Cancellation by you, seller or qoo10 will have your final paid amount refunded to your cc first, followed by any qmoney and qpoints.

Cancellation by your side will not reinstate whatever coupons you used. Cancellation by seller will incur a penalty by them in which they usually ask u to do it instead of them. Qoo10 wun cancel but will throw the ball away by asking u to liaise with seller for a win-win decision. They are afterall just a 'platform'.

platform problem indeed...........

seller will be happy to just leave it there.

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thanks. I have reported to qoo10. Let's see how they respond.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I have reported to qoo10. Let's see how they respond.

Good luck, hope you have the patience to go thru it. Went thru once in my life le, not worth to chase them on this. If u wan your qmoney/qpoints back, just cancel and reorder from another seller while blacklist your current seller.

blusky

Reaction score
Not too sure why this coupon is not available on the main page, scroll to the middle there is mid week $10 coupon, only valid for today

https://www.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Goods/Goods.aspx?goodscode=607862870

Is it you disabled the left banner on the front page ?

GGLRH3B.jpg

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

purpleberry

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's the best value phone in the market now? For my secondary phone so no need for size, camera, video, gaming, etc.

michael_thm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need a bit more features lol. Maybe more precisely value phones in teh last 1-2 years

If you need certain features, you should list the desired features?

For example, must be >5" screen, run android os, has gps, 5ghz wifi, good battery life etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.