who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

azarel

Master Member
Reaction score
Afternoon really got alot of jokers..
One game last guy last second never pick so I change to mm. In the end idk he or system picked miya.
Next game no one want to be mm again, I don't want risk kena 2 mm again, in the end no mm, gg. Game load I see the other side... 5 mm

classic or rank?

FLiNcHY

Banned
Reaction score
Karrie is better than Claude.

Claude can be countered by Mino ulti and other Cc that can bump him into the air

Or you can just simply walk into a bush. If you’re in bush, claude’s Ulti will totally miss you

azarel

Master Member
Reaction score

Claude can be countered by Mino ulti and other Cc that can bump him into the air

Or you can just simply walk into a bush. If you’re in bush, claude’s Ulti will totally miss you

yah i read about that part on the bushes. interesting.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

noted on the bush:s13:

sillyofme00

Reaction score
just try claude computeron, its like harley in mm mode... and i think this hero fit you well with your playing style

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mai poison me leh.. Wait buy liao.. Need to train.. Jin 累

Sent from Vivo NEX S 256GB using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.