OCBC Titanium Mastercard

biodraft

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

The Merchant Category Code (MCC) of Ikea is classified as furniture/home furnishing, thus not in the eligible MCC. However we understand in addition to furniture, and food, that they do sell some items in the electronic categories such as table lights, lamps , fans. Thus if you have bought items in the eligible categories from Ikea, we will be availing the 10 OCBC$.

The eligible categories are:

• Departmental stores
• Bags
• Clothes
• Shoes
• Electronics

Thank you.

^CC
Hi CC,

Generally on OCBC's end, will you guys be verifying the purchase or do we need to manually contact OCBC if we are eligible for the 10x points.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC

Do Aftershock PC fall into electronic MCC?

Thanks

Sent from Samsung SM-G930F using GAGT

Hi there,

Purchases from Aftershock PC will not eligible for 10x OCBC$.

If you have already made the transaction & you will like us to review it, please share your contact details with us via PM.

^CC

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi CC,

Generally on OCBC's end, will you guys be verifying the purchase or do we need to manually contact OCBC if we are eligible for the 10x points.

Hi there,

If your transactions are eligible, the OCBC$ will be automatically credited into your account.

1 OCBC$ will be credited when the transaction is posted. The remaining 9 OCBC$ will be credited manually by the end of the following month.

^CC

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

The Merchant Category Code (MCC) of Ikea is classified as furniture/home furnishing, thus not in the eligible MCC. However we understand in addition to furniture, and food, that they do sell some items in the electronic categories such as table lights, lamps , fans. Thus if you have bought items in the eligible categories from Ikea, we will be availing the 10 OCBC$.

The eligible categories are:

• Departmental stores
• Bags
• Clothes
• Shoes
• Electronics

Thank you.

^CC

Are u sure?

biodraft

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

If your transactions are eligible, the OCBC$ will be automatically credited into your account.

1 OCBC$ will be credited when the transaction is posted. The remaining 9 OCBC$ will be credited manually by the end of the following month.

^CC
Hi CC,

How would OCBC ensure that my transaction are eligible for 10x for my ikea purchase. For example if I were to buy a table lamp and a sofa, will OCBC actually screen through my receipt(if there is such a thing) or do I need to take a photo of my purchase and send it to OCBC for verification?

sandyph

Reaction score
Hi there,

Purchases from Aftershock PC will not eligible for 10x OCBC$.

If you have already made the transaction & you will like us to review it, please share your contact details with us via PM.

^CC

I havent made the purchase yet, glad I asked first since I would have thougt that Aftershock should be categorised under electronic

Sent from Samsung SM-G930F using GAGT

wilflare

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
when would the bonus OCBC$ from the Zalora promotion be added?
(and also the bonuc OCBC$ from the last week of the 10x OCBC$ Mobile Payment offer)?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi CC,

How would OCBC ensure that my transaction are eligible for 10x for my ikea purchase. For example if I were to buy a table lamp and a sofa, will OCBC actually screen through my receipt(if there is such a thing) or do I need to take a photo of my purchase and send it to OCBC for verification?

Hi Biodraft,

If you did purchase in the eligible categories in which you did not receive 10x OCBC$, you can share your contact details with us via PM. The Bank will validate it and request for more information if needed.

^CC

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
when would the bonus OCBC$ from the Zalora promotion be added?
(and also the bonuc OCBC$ from the last week of the 10x OCBC$ Mobile Payment offer)?

Hi there,

With regards to the Zalora campaign, the Bonus OCBC$ will be credited into the eligible Card members’ OCBC Titanium Rewards Card account by 30 September 2018.

For more information, please refer to the T&Cs: https://www.ocbc.com/assets/pdf/termsandconditions_titaniumrewards30ocbc_zalora_final.pdf

The bonus OCBC$ (remaining 9 OCBC$) awarded for mobile payment will be credited by the end of the following month.

Do let us know if you require further assistance on this.

^CC

thy618

Reaction score
Hi, can I check if 10X reward will be applicable for overseas purchases in Outlet Malls like Bicester Village, Woodbury commons etc, assuming they are under the bags shoes clothes category? Thanks

Hi OCBC, could you answer my question regarding whether 10x reward points are eligible for overseas outlet mall shopping please? Thanks

wilflare

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

With regards to the Zalora campaign, the Bonus OCBC$ will be credited into the eligible Card members’ OCBC Titanium Rewards Card account by 30 September 2018.

For more information, please refer to the T&Cs: https://www.ocbc.com/assets/pdf/termsandconditions_titaniumrewards30ocbc_zalora_final.pdf

The bonus OCBC$ (remaining 9 OCBC$) awarded for mobile payment will be credited by the end of the following month.

Do let us know if you require further assistance on this.

^CC

ah I see.

if I made a Samsung MST transaction with OCBC TR on 2 Aug, when would the bonus OCBC$ be transacted?

end of September? thank you

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
ah I see.

if I made a Samsung MST transaction with OCBC TR on 2 Aug, when would the bonus OCBC$ be transacted?

end of September? thank you

Hi there,

The bonus OCBC$ for your mobile payment will be credited at the end of September.

If you did not received the bonus OCBC$ by then, please share your contact details with us via PM.

We will be glad to look into this for you.

^CC

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC, could you answer my question regarding whether 10x reward points are eligible for overseas outlet mall shopping please? Thanks

Hi there,

We will check on this with the relevant department & be in touch with you as soon as possible.

^CC

Last edited:

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
If I want to buy clothes/bags/electronics from CAROUSELL CAROUPAY, does it qualify for the 10X OCBC$?

Hi there,

We will check on this with the relevant department & be in touch with you as soon as possible.

^CC

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score

Hi thy618,

If we understand correctly, Bicester Village and Woodbury Commons are shopping malls that consists of individual stores from various brands.

You should be able to earn 10X OCBC$ if you are purchasing from a merchant that MCC correlates with what is shown in the Terms & Conditions.

If you have made a purchase in the eligible categories, and was not given the 10X OCBC$, do drop us a private message, so that we are able to check on it for you.

^DG

Miragerul

Reaction score
Since the early demise of the mobile payment promo, how have you guys been using this card?

Other than electronics, everything else overlaps with Citi Rewards.

Trying to see how to prevent this card from getting chucked in the drawer.

kashanai

Reaction score
This win Citibank from Oct onwards.

In additions to electronics, Citibank just change their monthly capping to 10000 points.

This card is still annual 120000 points

Since the early demise of the mobile payment promo, how have you guys been using this card?

xersion

Master Member
Reaction score

I already have cut it

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.