View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 06:50 PM   #7913
Kiwi8
Honorary Member

Anyone knows how to get 15 passes for moltres day? Im not sure if this works:
Dun spin for pass on fri(7 sept) , comes moltres day on 8 sept, if i set my phone timezone to 7 sept n when moltres start appearing , will it get 5 pass ? If so, after i finish my 7 sept pass, i change back to 8 sept timezone, will i still get 5 more pass for 8 sept?
10 passes max if u only play one region.

Set your timezone to UTC-12 (or any of the USA time zones) so that when it comes to 8 Sept 11AM, it is still 7 Sept for the USA time zone. Remember, prior to this, DO NOT activate the First Pokestop spin nor First Catch of the day for 8 Sept. It is best that u set the timezone before 8 Sept midnight if u are still playing after 12mn.

After raiding 5 times, change your timezone to the proper Sinkie one and raid the remaining 5 times.

It is not possible to gain the 9 Sept passes because even if u set timezone to UTC+14, the earliest for it to be 9 Sept is still 6PM sinkie time. So to get the 9 Sept passes, will need to raid in USA's Moltres Day, which will be from 9 Sept 2AM to 5AM.

Mourning Singapore democracy's death due to the 2017 presidential election farce.

PM me if you require Keppel Electric referral code.