[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah indeed. Hence dun really need a nest for the 40 grass/psychic pokemon.

Yup, this quest is quite easily achieved, just walk around more and catch all grass/psychic types that appear. Can try parks as grass types usually appear more often than usual.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes this is ok, cos there is no where on earth that is still on 6 Sept (at most 7 Sept, even for the UTC-13 timezones) during Moltres time 8 Sept 11AM to 2PM.
Hmm...
I thought on 7 September cannot do raid or catch... so that when it comes 8 September you push backwards then can register the 5 free passes. I might remember wrongly. Sometimes I also confused

Sent from Samsung SM-G900F using GAGT

Reflector85

Reaction score
Hmm...
I thought on 7 September cannot do raid or catch... so that when it comes 8 September you push backwards then can register the 5 free passes. I might remember wrongly. Sometimes I also confused

@kiwi, on 7 sept can spin normal pokestop but not gym right?

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hmm...

@kiwi, on 7 sept can spin normal pokestop but not gym right?

Can do anything on 7 Sept up until 2359, including raid. If u want the remaining 4 passes for 7 Sept, u must not trigger first pokestop spin of the day nor the first pokemon catch of the day with the clock set at 8 Sept.

U need to set the timezone such that by the time it's 8 Sept 11AM, it is still 7 Sept on your phone. Use up the 5 raid passes for Moltres, then set timezone to normal so that it becomes 8 Sept. Raid the remaining 5 times for Moltres.

Total 10 passes.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just used a starpiece on 1st catch of the day on 7th day streak

Got 13500 plus SD with weather boost

Damn shiok

One catch worth using the star piece liao

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Walau

wtf is this new guaranteed lucky pokemon thingy but only for people with less than 10 lucky pokemon ?

Not fair leh

Somemore both parties MUST not have more than 10 lucky pokemons

cutieboy86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i also have no lucky pokemon but all my july/aug 2016 already long deleted away le... how to trade

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So what will be the Ultra Bonus that NN will announce on Sep 10 ?

It's something that took 3 months to achieve

Cannot be something too minor

Last edited:

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i also have no lucky pokemon but all my july/aug 2016 already long deleted away le... how to trade

As long as one party has enough

But looks like both must not have more than 10 lucky Pokemons

Good if you keep tier 3/4 Dragonite/gyarados/snorlax etc from then

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Assuming if you don't use daily pass for 7th Sep, will you be able to raid 6 times if you don't do the timezone hack?

koolkool

Reaction score
Assuming if you don't use daily pass for 7th Sep, will you be able to raid 6 times if you don't do the timezone hack?
Related question. If do the timezone hack, and keep Friday's pass, then change time zone on Sat to UTC-12, will I get to raid 6 times before I change back to local time zone and raid a further 5 time? Sorry, don't quite understand the idea behind this trick, just following the steps.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Small little tip for Moltres raid. Try to spin for another pass at the gym that you have just completed the raid. That way, you can still collect all the 'rubbish' even though your item bag storage has exceeded it's capacity.

You can then help your 'friendly' opponents 'clear' their excess golden raspberries with all the extra pots you have collected and level up your gym points after the 3 hour raid is over :D

Last edited:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Small little tip for Moltres raid. Try to spin for another pass at the gym that you have just completed the raid. That way, you can still collect all the 'rubbish' even though your item bag storage has exceeded it's capacity.

You can then help your 'friendly' opponents 'clear' their excess golden raspberries with all the extra pots you have collected and level up your gym points after the 3 hour raid is over :D
Dun even need to spin for the raid pass. Even when item bag is full, the moment u enter a raid gym u will be credited with a raid pass as long as the 5-pass limit is not reached yet.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

To borrow a quote form my PoGO friend

Now is not the time to attack/defend gym

Just go and grind for SD

Where got time to care about gym ie max 70 cents per day

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@Kiwi, u got a step by step guide to do the 10 pass for moltres?
A simple explanation guide in getting 10/11 free raid passes for Moltres Day.

Credits to Frank:
A simple guide i wrote last time

FYI, i tried and tested today and i manage to get and use 11 free raid pass today.

1) kept thursday’s pass
2) didnt collect friday’s pass
3) on sat (zapdos day) 11am SGT,
i closed my game,
set my timezone to Honolulu (GMT-10) which made my datetime to friday 5pm
4) open my game
5) did one zapdos raid with my thursday pass
6) continued and collect and raid with 5 friday free passes
7) closed my game and set my timezone back to singapore (back to sat)
8) collected another 5 free pass to raid.

1+5+5=11passes
Tested on two accounts on both iphone and android.

*you wont be able to get 5pass for friday if you have already collected ur friday pass.
*Do not attempt any daily research stamp. Unsure whether catching disrupt the flow.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
A simple explanation guide in getting 10/11 free raid passes for Moltres Day.

Credits to Frank:
A simple guide i wrote last time

FYI, i tried and tested today and i manage to get and use 11 free raid pass today.

1) kept thursday’s pass
2) didnt collect friday’s pass
3) on sat (zapdos day) 11am SGT,
i closed my game,
set my timezone to Honolulu (GMT-10) which made my datetime to friday 5pm
4) open my game
5) did one zapdos raid with my thursday pass
6) continued and collect and raid with 5 friday free passes
7) closed my game and set my timezone back to singapore (back to sat)
8) collected another 5 free pass to raid.

1+5+5=11passes
Tested on two accounts on both iphone and android.

*you wont be able to get 5pass for friday if you have already collected ur friday pass.
*Do not attempt any daily research stamp. Unsure whether catching disrupt the flow.

Wow I am contented with my 5 passes ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.