View Single Post
Old 06-09-2018, 08:28 AM   #3174
Master Member
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 3,158
Just go get one at Sim Lim Square. With motion detector. And with memeory card. Less than $50 and you can get it. My buddy also faced the same problem. He was harrassed at work and also NOK keep receiving calls. Even his workplace. Now just need to endure with it. Police can’t do much for now. They can’t be there 24 hours as well unless there is case of harassment. So protect yourself by install the cctv first. Town council will take a longer time. It’s been a month and my buddy have been living peacefully ever since he installed the cctv.

Been very stress and down, had notify my nok but everyone just very disappointed to me. I don’t have the ability to pay them anymore also. Waiting for town council approval now, have already lodge police report. Thanks.
JamieJimmyNg is offline