[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Elysium87

Reaction score
When I see these reviews - I want to get the PS4 pro. But PS5 is coming out soon leh! :eek:

then just get ps4 slim lor if you really want to play ps4, even if ps5 is out, for the first 1 year, the library for it would not be much. i would rather wait till ps5 slim version is out then i buy

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
who managed to get this?

Limited%20Edition_The%20Edition%20of%20Lost%20Time.jpg

2hChxxQ.jpg

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
who managed to get this?

Limited%20Edition_The%20Edition%20of%20Lost%20Time.jpg

2hChxxQ.jpg

Can't get.. tog totally no stock. Qisahn stock sold out. Unless u die die want to import straight from square Enix store. Need to use 3rd party forwarder. Too much trouble.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

rza29

Master Member
Reaction score
Qisahn got lazada and shoppee
surprise box. Anyone can guess the name of the games that the girl on qisahn fb hinted?

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Qisahn got lazada and shoppee
surprise box. Anyone can guess the name of the games that the girl on qisahn fb hinted?

fps popular titles for 2017 likely to be wolfenstein 2 since she mentioned near the end of the year. 2nd one likely to be ff15. 3rd one is indie game so no idea as i don't really play indie games. the other 3 are add-on values so no idea.

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
fps popular titles for 2017 likely to be wolfenstein 2 since she mentioned near the end of the year. 2nd one likely to be ff15. 3rd one is indie game so no idea as i don't really play indie games. the other 3 are add-on values so no idea.

destiny 2 also near end of year.

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
destiny 2 can dl for psn plus members. i don't think they will put it in the surprise box and also don't think its popular.

Because it's free for PS Plus.. thats y they out to clear stock since not easy to sell anymore. Where got give u gd stuff 1? :s13:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Because it's free for PS Plus.. thats y they out to clear stock since not easy to sell anymore. Where got give u gd stuff 1? :s13:

later all the buyers go qisahn shop to bang table since cannot return.

Spiderman coming out tmr, anyone swinging over to the shops to get it?

for those who haven't po and want to try before buying can go to suntec comex. they got 3 stations for people to play the game. not sure if its full game.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.