Samsung Galaxy Tab S4

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ic. I'm thinking a keyboard with trackpad will be more useful so no need to carry a mouse around.
cheaper solution...but at expense of battery
1. get a cover (non samsung)
2. get a foldable MS keyboard (with trackpad)
3. get a pen sleeve (MS surface pen sleeve)

rey_85

Master Member
Reaction score
For those who wants to trade in their s3:

We can offer a total value of $450 for your FULLY WORKING Samsung Tab S3 LTE . :)

Kindly trade in with box and accessories to get highest trade in value.

If your item is within 9 months old, do try to bring down the full box, accessories + original invoice for potential better value.
Do show/print this email to show the sales in charge at the various participating outlets.*

Sent from HUAWEI NEO-L29 using GAGT

U trade in tab s3 for this s4? Is it worth it?

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
envy...
still wondering if i should get from Telco or from SES
Also what to do with my Mediapad M5pro
No difference between telco and ses. Mediapad use when outside and s4 when doing serious work lol

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Watching video in s4 is it nicer than s3?
Not yet try. Waiting for my tp to arrive lol.

"The Tab S4’s 10.5-inch Super AMOLED display, which is the same size as the screen on the iPad Pro (the smaller model), is larger than the 9.7-inch display on the outgoing Galaxy Tab S3. The resolution has been bumped up too, jumping from 2048 x 1536 to 2560 x 1600.
Read more at https://www.trustedreviews.com/news/samsung-galaxy-tab-s4-vs-tab-s3-3521720#u9ADZ456J1KXvg3Q.99"

fortunecat

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There's rumours online that Tab S4 could have different version with some having eMMC storage and some UFS storage. Any way to verify for those who have bought it?

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There's rumours online that Tab S4 could have different version with some having eMMC storage and some UFS storage. Any way to verify for those who have bought it?
How to check?

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to share something. Called tamp mall ses about the promo the last rudely told me their side not having this promo and ask me go bedok mall ses. When I told the guy at bedok mall ses what she told me he said not possible as all ses will be having the promo.

diver-hloc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got mine at Bugis Samsung Experience Shop this noon... got no other freebies beside the memory upgrade... the casing I've already ordered 2 weeks ago from AliExpress... fits well.. looking to order the screen protector next.

Haven't got time to set it up beside charging it only....

Question to any expert... Tab S4 aupports fast charging... anyone knows which 'fast charging' ?? Quick Charge 2.0/3.0/4.0 ?? Or something else.... can't find any info on Samsung website or other review sites...

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got mine at Bugis Samsung Experience Shop this noon... got no other freebies beside the memory upgrade... the casing I've already ordered 2 weeks ago from AliExpress... fits well.. looking to order the screen protector next.

Haven't got time to set it up beside charging it only....

Question to any expert... Tab S4 aupports fast charging... anyone knows which 'fast charging' ?? Quick Charge 2.0/3.0/4.0 ?? Or something else.... can't find any info on Samsung website or other review sites...

Its Sammy charging...when uses approved cable/charger, the zero to 75% will be superb fast.
75% to 90% ...moderate.
90% tonfull...slow

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.