Sony wh1000xm3 vs B&O H9I

MereEarthling

Reaction score
I'm seeing some price drop on B&O H9i to around $500+, similar to the price of Sony WH1000xm3.

Do you think B&O is a better buy than Sony?

zacky1223

Reaction score
I'm seeing some price drop on B&O H9i to around $500+, similar to the price of Sony WH1000xm3.

I feel best is go down one of the audio shop to try out. Because everybody's taste is different. Also all the product has it's pros and cons. So when you test at the shop you can have a feel of it and decide.

John010

Reaction score
I feel best is go down one of the audio shop to try out. Because everybody's taste is different. Also all the product has it's pros and cons. So when you test at the shop you can have a feel of it and decide.

Yes always audition them before committing by reviews. The H9i is slightly brighter in the treble for me so I would side to Sony.

MereEarthling

Reaction score
Yes always audition them before committing by reviews. The H9i is slightly brighter in the treble for me so I would side to Sony.

Sure, I tried both side by side. In general, I would be happy with either purchase. Both caters to different kind of genre, so I'm leaning towards H9i simply because it's current retail price is quite a fair bit more expensive. Maybe I'm a. little irrational on this :s12:

jokerpoker81

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

The WH-1000 MX3 headphones cost $519 at Somerset 313 if you bargain a bit.

Have to pay full price to reserve a set as of now. no stocks available.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.