View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 08:11 AM   #3240
JamieJimmyNg
Master Member

I think you have to ask some close friends or relatives to help. Yes, they will scold, they will be mad. But which is worse? Having the LML to keep hounding you and you living in fear and stress?

Yours only Licensed Moneylender? Then still can negotiate. Tell them you have every intention to pay. Just that you need time. You no money then how to squeeze out from you?

I approached to silver lining for help yesterday. We have the same situation. I was so afraid if my parent were to find out I borrow money from license moneylender I might have been kick out of the house. Yesterday the collector had come to my house for the first time I think nobody open the door so they left a letter idk will they be coming everyday? I'm so scare to receive their call because their tone is basically like an long I understand when you borrow you have to return on time but you will never get into people who will never be nice to you even you willing to pay extra and I'm totally out having fears everyday. Everyday is a nightmare.

Regarding of my work I totally lost my soul and continue it's hard to face people who actually know you borrow from moneylender, I was thinking of getting a new job asap two part time could be the best for me to finish all my outstanding payment

silver lining ain't help out much only help you to delay some of the payment. Most people will tell you best is to talk to your family relative or your friends for help. (Say is easy) when nobody help you and only can do is to drag the payment...

Hope we can finish all of the payment no need to stress everyday with al or money lenders..