[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
did 21. caught 20.
but. all iv cui. all 1851 n below. except a 1865.

got 3 shiny out of the 21. but 181x 182x
lol. gotta trade n wash. see if it can become super.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did 10 free raid passes, 1st failed.. used Prp on another gym.

2 shiny back to back. On sub Account.

No shiny on main account, did 6 free raids only. Remaining 4 later go Europe liao. :crazy:

Sent from Samsung SM-G900F using GAGT

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Used to play around my neighborhood for the past event and never catch any shinies.

This time round played in Chinatown and caught 2 shines so next event need to go Chinatown liao.

:D

Sgtrad

Reaction score
did 21. caught 20.
but. all iv cui. all 1851 n below. except a 1865.

got 3 shiny out of the 21. but 181x 182x
lol. gotta trade n wash. see if it can become super.

Wow that means your bag burst , like my girl now I help her to battkec and battlec just to clear and have bag space for gifts and tomorrow more items

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Assuming if you don't use daily pass for 7th Sep, will you be able to raid 6 times if you don't do the timezone hack?

This is what I got. If you don't use Friday pass, you can only do 10 raids using the timezone hack. If you use Friday pass, you only get 9 raids with the hack.

The shiny variant looks like bad sunburnt fire turkey. :s13:

PrinceY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went 10 raids, first one failed.

Caught 8/9, 3 shiny.. the one and only that ran away was a 98iv!!!

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Did 10 free raid passes, 1st failed.. used Prp on another gym.

2 shiny back to back. On sub Account.

No shiny on main account, did 6 free raids only. Remaining 4 later go Europe liao. :crazy:

But Europe window is not that ideal because even with timezone set to UTC+14, the earliest to reach next day would be 6PM, so that effectively means Europe window is cut 1/3 if one wants to get tomorrow's 5 passes.

Can also go USA for the full 3 hours window but that's 2AM Sinkie time. :o

koolkool

Reaction score
The temperature had dropped noticeably in the past few days, the onset of rain and dark sky casting a concern on the need to brave the elements later on. I can't hide the smile on my face when the rain has slimmered down to a cheerful drizzle as I walked out of the door, ready for the shiny hunting on Moltres Day. Another adverse element in the form of NN's infamous servers proved another obstacle in this journey. Luckily for me, the catch screen finally appeared after some confusion whether to exit or not, greeted by my first shiny Moltres! Others were not so happy, unable to catch their Moltres and unable to raid on the same gym, drewing frustration and bewilderment all over.

The light drizzle and cool temperature made walking around the estate a breeze. Overall, a good hunting experience today, caught 3 shinies in total. I think the shiny rate is comparable to zapdos day, with cheers and shout of "shiny!" frequently resonancing throughout the raids. A pat on the back, a good thumbs up sign are suffice to acknowledge one another's achievement. I believe everyone went home glad to have enjoy the few hours together while meeting the target of getting their shinies. Hopefully, NN continue this trend of offering more of such community raiding, not just restricting to anniversary events.

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only got time to do 7 rounds or raid for main and baby accounts

Did 6 for my wife's account

Ended up with 2 shinies in baby accounts and one in wife's account

None for main account but can always trade 1 over from baby account so not too bad

But none with IV more than 1850

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My shiny luck really at Clementi Sports Complex

Got Shiny Articuno and Zapdos there on the last raid past event

Today with 5 minutes left decided to try one last time there and got one again with my baby account

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Wow that means your bag burst , like my girl now I help her to battkec and battlec just to clear and have bag space for gifts and tomorrow more items

i only keep 100 max revive n 20 max potion at any point of time.
ya. rare candy stacking. becos. got nth to throw to.

green pass also stacking. bought afew ultra box for incbuator n star pcs. refuse to use much green pass on regirock. ..

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Went 10 raids, first one failed.

Caught 8/9, 3 shiny.. the one and only that ran away was a 98iv!!!

my 93% tio glitch.
my fren 95% got glitch.

both also catch n throw halfway. character jump out. click gym again. ask us to battle again... of cos. if u see this. u know. its gg. rip.

haha

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But Europe window is not that ideal because even with timezone set to UTC+14, the earliest to reach next day would be 6PM, so that effectively means Europe window is cut 1/3 if one wants to get tomorrow's 5 passes.

Can also go USA for the full 3 hours window but that's 2AM Sinkie time. :o
No need change timing for those free passes. Since I spinned 1st of the 5 passes in Singapore le... the remaining 4 can still spin out once Europe/India started. I did 4+1premium.. got my one shiny in weather boosted India for Main Account. :s13:

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apparently got people's shiny Motres ran away today

Cos cannot hit it even once with any ball

A glitch ?

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apparently got people's shiny Motres ran away today

Cos cannot hit it even once with any ball

A glitch ?

I thought it's more easier to catch in this event.

Normally it's escape even tio hit but this time round I got them 5/5 even with a few space balls.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Ha ha for some reason I thought this moltres is 2 days like the community event ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.